Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Reading comprehension is obviously not your friend. I'm not going to explain it to you. The racist theory that you wanted to believe was clearly debunked. It's not what you wanted to see so you're pretending that it doesn't make sense.

Deal with it.
    It was clearly debunked how? Was that a peer reviewed article? Or was it an overly long diatribe by a racist poster named joseph5620? Whichever one it is, please establish how this "debunking" occurred.

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      It was clearly debunked how? Was that a peer reviewed article? Or was it an overly long diatribe by a racist poster named joseph5620? Whichever one it is, please establish how this "debunking" occurred.
      It's ironic that you would call me a racist when you've been banned for racism multiple times. But always cry about it like the b!tch that you are .

The article speaks for itself and answers all of your questions. I don't need to "establish" anything. It's not my fault that you're too ignorant, stupid, and bigoted to comprehend it.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        No...why must this topic be addressed over and over? Ask Sadam Ali and Hectari about this topic.
        Why do I gotta get brought up... I haven't said a word about this

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Whites kill each other at the same rate, so does Asians, ah well, so does everyone else. I guess we are all stuck on this rock then, uh?
          Thats not true.

Blacks, unfortunately, are at higher risk of being murdered.

And since the large majority of blacks killed are killed by other blacks.

Comment

• I don't know anything about rape stats.

But most victims are victimized by majority of the time of the same race.

So white women usually will be raped by white meb.

Black women by black men and so on.

That said.... in america, blacks have a higher rate of victimizing those not of their race than others.

Not to say that other races don't victimize blacks.

But a non black has a higher rate of being victimized by a black than a black being victimized by a non black.

No racism. No race bullshiet.

Just how it is in america.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              It's ironic that you would call me a racist when you've been banned for racism multiple times. But always cry about it like the b!tch that you are .

The article speaks for itself and answers all of your questions. I don't need to "establish" anything. It's not my fault that you're too ignorant, stupid, and bigoted to comprehend it.
              I've never once cried about being banned. I point out snitches after I come back. The "run tell dat" posters like yourself and the tribe. It doesn't bother me however. When people like yourself use the word racist, the word bigoted...it doesn't bother me. To me, all I hear is "you hurt my liberal feelings and this is all I got to fall back on."

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                I've never once cried about being banned. I point out snitches after I come back. The "run tell dat" posters like yourself and the tribe. It doesn't bother me however. When people like yourself use the word racist, the word bigoted...it doesn't bother me. To me, all I hear is "you hurt my liberal feelings and this is all I got to fall back on."
                I've never reported you. Ever. I have better things to do other than reporting somebody who mops up piss stained jail cells for a living. You're not that significant. Believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Yeah

He ruined his own life and killed another man just to show off to the white man

Stfu
                  I never said that. Open your eyes a little wider next time when you read a post.

Comment

I don't know anything about rape stats.

But most victims are victimized by majority of the time of the same race.

So white women usually will be raped by white meb.

Black women by black men and so on.

That said.... in america, blacks have a higher rate of victimizing those not of their race than others.

Not to say that other races don't victimize blacks.

But a non black has a higher rate of being victimized by a black than a black being victimized by a non black.

No racism. No race bullshiet.

Just how it is in america.
                    Source, please?

Comment

Thats not true.

Blacks, unfortunately, are at higher risk of being murdered.

And since the large majority of blacks killed are killed by other blacks.
                      Check your FBI stats and get back at your boy?

Comment

Working...
                      X