Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    and thats why the black race will never move forward. keep playing the blame game and wont ever be any peace.

you will keep killing each other and release that anger only once a non black joins in.

so, i take you wont google ''most violent places on earth'', huh.....
    Whites kill each other at the same rate, so does Asians, ah well, so does everyone else. I guess we are all stuck on this rock then, uh?

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
      Lol yes, they do not understand per capita. At least not when it goes against their narrative.
      and lets not even bring up MOTIVES behind W on W homicide.

i mentioned that there are 100's of reasons why a white person will kill another white person. money, possessions, women.

why in the fnck do blacks kill blacks ?!?!? drug related squabbles ??!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Whites kill each other at the same rate, so does Asians, ah well, so does everyone else. I guess we are all stuck on this rock then, uh?
        ok, now google ''best, safest places on earth to live.''

you will notice an immediate and unequivocal difference.

Comment

and lets not even bring up MOTIVES behind W on W homicide.

i mentioned that there are 100's of reasons why a white person will kill another white person. money, possessions, women.

why in the fnck do blacks kill blacks ?!?!? drug related squabbles ??!?!?
          So, now we resort to my motives are better than yours?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            lol you wish I was KKK so you can write me off as a racist.

when in fact I just treat people hwo they treat me, on this forum I have never initiated any **** talking to any memeber on here everyone quote me and try to talk slick but when I set that ass straight they cry racism like the coward THEY REALLY are.
            Im taking warchavezs side in this matter!

Comment

i know those numbers, but do the oppressed ?
              Hell no they don't.

Nor do they know the studies that PROVE if you're black and put into the same situation as all other races, you're 20% less likely to be killed by a cop.

Comment

Blacks kill blacks the same rate as white kill whites. Grab any FBI stats. So, how is that mind boggling? Or, is it because you see a piece of news about blacks and it confirms your preconceived bias?
                That is a lie, and you know it's a lie.

Comment

That's not how stats work. When comparing samples, you used averages. This is how you get meaningful inferences. Gee...give it a rest, son. The amount of turns you took I am now dizzy.
                  you made your own self dizzy trying to place the blame where it doesnt belong.

believe whatever stats you want. the rest of civilization will stick with unbiased facts.

btw, if you had a choice of another country to live in, which would it be ?

Comment

What???

Blacks make up of 13% of the population, yet are responsible for 51% of the murder in the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      That is a lie, and you know it's a lie.
                      hes reading from the BLM handbook.

Comment

Working...
                      X