Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
    Cases like this make me happy I live in a country where guns are illegal and even the police don't carry them.

Guns and people don't mix. Regardless of which side of the law you're on.
    You live in a country that will be majority Muslim in 50 years and you won't have any firearms to protect yourself at the next attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      So, now we resort to my motives are better than yours?
      yes MOTIVES

aka, reasons for why shlt happens.

lawd have mercy

Comment

• Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
        lol you wish I was KKK so you can write me off as a racist.

when in fact I just treat people hwo they treat me, on this forum I have never initiated any **** talking to any memeber on here everyone quote me and try to talk slick but when I set that ass straight they cry racism like the coward THEY REALLY are.

Hahah I love your vernacular.

"Talk slick ..." Hahah that's that GREEEEAAAAZY Talk!

Lol I still remember your story about you and the Doberman and neither of y'all was trying to "die that die." When y'all just passed each other in the alley and gave each other a quick glance and went on about yall's business

Comment

So, now we resort to my motives are better than yours?
          Dont try and change the subject mega. Seriously google it and you will see the most dangerous places in america are black neighborhoods. I dont see a single #blacklivesmatter when you blacks are killing each other at the most prolific rate this coutry has seen in the city of Chicago. Not one protester wants to say hey lets stop killing each other like apes

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            Hell no they don't.

Nor do they know the studies that PROVE if you're black and put into the same situation as all other races, you're 20% less likely to be killed by a cop.
            and any black person who knows the score is an uncle tom.

its a vicious cycle.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              That is a lie, and you know it's a lie.
              Your opinion is not required. Grab the FBI stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                Dont try and change the subject mega. Seriously google it and you will see the most dangerous places in america are black neighborhoods. I dont see a single #blacklivesmatter when you blacks are killing each other at the most prolific rate this coutry has seen in the city of Chicago. Not one protester wants to say hey lets stop killing each other like apes
                careful.....i can sense ban-hammers warming up. mods are getting their batting gloves out.

Comment

Your opinion is not required. Grab the FBI stats.
                  you dont like googling geographical living conditions i see

Comment

• Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
                    I have addressed this topic many times. Not because your mainstream doesn't show what is going on mean it is not happening. There groups working in the background without help. You have "The interrupters" in Chicago, you have fathers against violence, you have many churches doing ground work.

However, why is it that we pay taxes and at the same time you want us to police our own community? It is best if we segregate and form our own police force.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      you dont like googling geographical living conditions i see
                      No...why must this topic be addressed over and over? Ask Sadam Ali and Hectari about this topic.

Comment

Working...
                      X