Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    he shouldnt have been driving.

nope, no one should get shot for driving without proper paper work. but saying you have a gun (most liekly an illegal one) and not complying with an officer can get you shot.

''i feared for my life....i didnt want to shoot him.''

skittish as fnck BUT you never know.traffic stops, however minor, are one of the more dangerous scenarios. why ? because cops tend to be nonchalant and get caught off guard.

cop panicked but had cause.

funny how they protest these ''tragedies'' but wont when they kill each other.
    Who are they? You mean they are not Americans, too, or you are not Americans?

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
      Lol "KKKops" the Cop was Mexican.
      He is a honorary kkk like FinitoxDinimita and WarChavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
        How hard is it to keep your hands up? Cops shoot anyone thats non compliant. The most absurd thing i saw was the filming of the incident by his girlfriend named diamond a.k.a LAVISH that was the most empty and strange reaction ive ever seen. Who thinks to film that instead of help or comfort their child which will probably learn the terrible broken ebonic english of her mother
        Explain then, if he's innocent, why the force doesn't want him back?

Comment

Can't be murder.

Murder is premeditated.

He didn't pull the guy over planning to kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Explain then, if he's innocent, why the force doesn't want him back?
            Cause 1 he ****ed up

2 bad publicity

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
              And who do you think are the ones that love showing out for their white colleagues?
              Yeah

He ruined his own life and killed another man just to show off to the white man

Stfu

Comment

He is a honorary kkk like FinitoxDinimita and WarChavez.
                lol I never killed a black dude, I stomped alot of em out though, even beat one up so bad in front of his momma till his momma started crying on her knees to show em mercy lmfao. kinda fucked up now that I think abotu it lmfao but fuck it he and I knew what time it was and he got got.

But I never once headed out thinking im gonna attack anybody based on race it was always based of beef.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  Cause 1 he ****ed up

2 bad publicity
                  Exactly. They know he is guilty. They know he's a major disaster waiting to happen down the road and don't want to be responsible for his future actions.

Comment

As always.......

Ppl going crazy about 100 black dudes getting killed by cops. Most justifiable, a lot accidental.

But no one cries over 10,000 black dudes killing each other on purpose.

Comment

Exactly. They know he is guilty. They know he's a major disaster waiting to happen down the road and don't want to be responsible for his future actions.
                      Guilty of?

Being a stupid scared beeyotch? Sure

Negligence? Accidental shooting? Sure

Murder? Nah

I remember the video. He was all panicked and crying like a fecking girl.

That fool was no murderer.

Just because they fired him doesn't mean he was a murderer.

Not all killing is murder.

He got fired because he's stupid, screwed up and made the dept look bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X