Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gonna Inherit $400K. Where Should I Move?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
    400K ain't retirement money...

BTW, why are you buying two toyota's?
    i don't understand why people are twisting my words.

where did i say i'm retiring?

LMAO

it's like they want to see something negative to argue with themselves about

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
      i don't understand why people are twisting my words.

where did i say i'm retiring?

LMAO

it's like they want to see something negative to argue with themselves about
      you're the one saying you plan buying a $400k house (all of your inheritance) and live by working minimum job..

anyway, this is my last post here.. you're either lying or an idiot..

Comment

If you want cheap houses then try Compton. 85K will buy you a 3BR with 2 full bath.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          you're the one saying you plan buying a $400k house (all of your inheritance) and live by working minimum job..

anyway, this is my last post here.. you're either lying or an idiot..

i don't think you grasp english.

i said i can buy the house and legit bag groceries and make out ok.

that is a fact.

doesn't mean that's what i'm gonna do. also my wife is gonna work too.... the point is there would be no more financial pressure once the house is paid off.

do you grasp? how old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            I was born and raised in Montreal...anyone who has left will tell you it's crap.
            I gotta disagree bro! I left for Toronto in 91 and came back in 97. I have lived in Laval and am now downtown (Guy and Lincoln) and can tell you that it is a very safe (only 28 homicides in 2016) and very family friendly, in terms of kids activities and all of the festivals (jazz fest, comedy fest, reggae fest etc..). Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
              thanks a lot bruv.

thought about Florida and CA but I like the seasons. white xmas and snowman etc.

Denver is a little bit warmer than Toronto, so that's perfect for me.

I just can't have Alaska or Calgary type of cold.
              Alberta or Manitoba's winters are like Siberia bro!! Brutal. Good luck wherever u decide.

Comment

Lol u can't buy squat in either Denver or Portland for $400,000. Maybe a run down hut outside of town. Both are pothead slacker cities. And both are cold. Wtf are you thinking going from one ice cube to another.

Take your money to Panama....it's warm and tax friendly to ex pats. Buy a condo and live on the beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Lol u can't buy squat in either Denver or Portland for $400,000. Maybe a run down hut outside of town. Both are pothead slacker cities. And both are cold. Wtf are you thinking going from one ice cube to another.

Take your money to Panama....it's warm and tax friendly to ex pats. Buy a condo and live on the beach.
                  I mean you could find some house in a "bad" neighborhood that is a fixer up in Portland for $400,000 but you'd need another hundred K to fix it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    I gotta disagree bro! I left for Toronto in 91 and came back in 97. I have lived in Laval and am now downtown (Guy and Lincoln) and can tell you that it is a very safe (only 28 homicides in 2016) and very family friendly, in terms of kids activities and all of the festivals (jazz fest, comedy fest, reggae fest etc..). Everyone is entitled to their opinion though. Peace.
                    I lived on Atwater and de Maisonneuve for 5 years and Drummond above Sherbrooke for another 5 so I know exactly what it's like (grew up in St. Laurent). He wants to get away from Toronto winters...Montreal will not make him happy. I now lived across the street from the ocean and mountains...a typical winter day is 8-10 C. To each his own...but you couldn't pay me to live in Montreal. If you French Canadian (I'm not) then leaving Quebec is a whole different issue.
                    Last edited by jaded; 04-08-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

a bit over budget, but i can manage. this is pretty much right downtown Denver. not a fixer upper either

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sal...rect/9_zm/3_p/

i don't know why people are making things up in 2017. you know i'm looking right?

Comment

Working...
                      X