No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I'm not even playing bro. I'd crack his jaw on some King Kong sh^t.

Big ass snake....hey snake...snake snake....whats your address?

Snake responded:

You show up in my country, i'm eating you and yo ugly ass kids!

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Snake responded:

You show up in my country, i'm eating you and yo ugly ass kids!

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        "i'd punch that 23 foot snake until it was out cold!"

no, that snake would f#cking murder you
        Dude was on a ladder. Must have never seen the snake which might have been in the tree. People don't generally understand what happens when a reticulated python coils..first of all the argument that shoulders are prohibited because of their length is ridiculous! YOur shoulder joints would pop out of the socket and probably break the collar bones as you were squeezed.

These things wrap and squeeze so tight, so fast that your lungs collapse before another breath can be taken, and thats it.

The guy didn't look digested, thats the only thing that makes me think...But didnt get that good of a look.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
          Is real. is all over the indonesian news yesterday. is in west sulawesi the name of farmer is akbar age 25, he an average height for indonesia like 160+cm.

LOL at poster here who wrote is dumb to get eaten by giant snake. reticulated phyton are the longest snake in the world an apex predator, they are ambush predator with ultra fast strike bone crushing grip, their skin blend well with surrounding and they are known to jump from 40+ feet tree to caught their prey. the only time they slow and weak are when they shed skin and after large meal like this one.
          never seen the one this big but in 2010 i seen my self a 6,21m(19 ft) phyton. a farmer able to capure it because the snake are in weak state because shedding skin. the stench of shedding snake is nasty you can smell it from 200m away.
          Well said. The argument about the shoulders is ridiculous, the arms would pop out of the ball and socket, then the ribs and collar bone would crack from the squeeze and unlike anaconds reticulates are much faster. Both are strong as strong can be, but the reticulated python is faster and can be hell on land.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            I'm not even playing bro. I'd crack his jaw on some King Kong sh^t.

Big ass snake....hey snake...snake snake....whats your addressssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?
            There

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              There
              Python's ain't hard to find. If you really wanted to know where to find a long python you could just google it. Eff Pandas tries that **** on harmless Pandas in China, but he knows what's up when it comes to us 20 foot long Pythons. Just google where do Pythons live and come see me, stop with the BS tough guy **** you Panda beater.

Comment

No one asked this yet and I'm wondering why. How did the snake die ? Did it die after swallowing him or did they find it and kill it before it could throw up and make a getaway, which is normal behavior

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  No one asked this yet and I'm wondering why. How did the snake die ? Did it die after swallowing him or did they find it and kill it before it could throw up and make a getaway, which is normal behavior
                  They found it alive and killed it. It wasn't moving very well at all to make it's getaway so it was easy to spot and kill.

“We saw a python that couldn’t move properly and its belly was swollen,” said Asdin Rudi Fathir, 43, according to the Retuers news agency.

“We killed the python and dragged it out from the bush. It takes quite a while to drag it out because the snake is big and heavy,” Junaedi said. “After that, we touched the snake’s belly and felt like legs with a boot inside the belly, then we cut open the belly.”

Comment

its fake..notice how people keep getting in front on the camera when they are cutting this so called snake...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      its fake..notice how people keep getting in front on the camera when they are cutting this so called snake...
                      I was thinking that too after watching the video.

You would think they would show the most swollen part of the snake which would have been where the guy's head was before they cut it open.

Comment

Working...
                      X