Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    you're a good fighter bro, but that mofo would be too slick for you
    Man f#ck that little person eating cherry picking punk a$$ snake. I'd take him out King Kong style.

Comment

When I glanced at the title I assumed this was an AlexKid thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.
        lol. Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but I assume that snake wrapped around the guy's neck pretty quickly and either snapped it or put him to sleep. How big was that guy? He didn't look that big. 23 foot python vs a 5'3" 115 lb little Asian man.

Also to those saying this is fake, I've seen plenty of other similar pictures and videos, of people ending up inside pythons and alligators. This is real.

First thing I thought of is "why is this news?" There are a lot of these types of videos out there. I've seen plenty back in the day from Orgish.com, goregish.com, rotten, etc

Comment

Well, that made my breakfast loosen up real quick. I'm headed to the bathroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
            lol. Not that I'm disagreeing with you, but I assume that snake wrapped around the guy's neck pretty quickly and either snapped it or put him to sleep. How big was that guy? He didn't look that big. 23 foot python vs a 5'3" 115 lb little Asian man.

Also to those saying this is fake, I've seen plenty of other similar pictures and videos, of people ending up inside pythons and alligators. This is real.

First thing I thought of is "why is this news?" There are a lot of these types of videos out there. I've seen plenty back in the day from Orgish.com, goregish.com, rotten, etc
            Are those websites still active. I seen some videos from there years ago and after being traumatized. I refused to go back.

Comment

always thought this kind of thing was myth

Comment

thought the thread title was a euphemism before i clicked on it....

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  I can't watch the video, but if it's real, then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Before I've always heard that the breadth of an adult's shoulders are too wide for snakes to eat.
                  I want you to know that even I, a self-proclaimed feminist SJW poosy, think you are a poosy

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.
                    I'm actually impressed by your first troll post. You're a very serious poster so you caught everyone off guard with this. Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      I'm actually impressed by your first troll post. You're a very serious poster so you caught everyone off guard with this. Good one.
                      I'm not even playing bro. I'd crack his jaw on some King Kong sh^t.

Big ass snake....hey snake...snake snake....whats your address?

Comment

Working...
                      X