No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
    Villagers found one of Salubiro's boots, his harvesting tool and palm fruit at the site, The Associated Press reported.

Tribun Timur posted the video of people cutting open the snake at night. In the video, people crowd around as the snake's skin is pulled back, revealing an intact body laying on its side.

Reticulated pythons typically eat small to medium-sized mammals and squeeze their prey to death before swallowing it whole, according AP. Attacks on humans are extremely rare.

Warning the footage may be disturbing:
    Damn. That manlet named Freedom. better beware.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.
      WTF? I hope this is a joke comment.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        I can't watch the video, but if it's real, then I guess this finally puts to rest the debate on whether or not huge snakes can eat grown men.

Before I've always heard that the breadth of an adult's shoulders are too wide for snakes to eat.
        How big was the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          How big was the guy?
          Lol I didn't watch the video so I don't know.

I've just always heard that a snake can't open its jaws wide enough to get around a man's shoulders.

Indonesian people do tend to be small compared to us in the West, so maybe he was a real small dude like 5'3''-ish 100ish pounds.

Comment

So a snake can swallow a man but not digest any of him?

I do remember read before that snakes don't really have spatial awareness and they're liable to split their heads in two trying to eat something massive.

I'd never camp over in that country. I'd be embarrassed to be eaten by a snake. That sort of thing would stick with you. Even if you aren't spiritual or don't have a faith I find it hard to believe that the lad who got eaten by that snake isn't in some sort of ethereal plane embarrassed as hell feeling like a cunt for getting eaten by a giant snake.

Awful way to exit the world.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              Lol I didn't watch the video so I don't know.

I've just always heard that a snake can't open its jaws wide enough to get around a man's shoulders.

Indonesian people do tend to be small compared to us in the West, so maybe he was a real small dude like 5'3''-ish 100ish pounds.
              I guess so. Anybody has a link with his measurements?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

I do remember read before that snakes don't really have spatial awareness and they're liable to split their heads in two trying to eat something massive.

I'd never camp over in that country. I'd be embarrassed to be eaten by a snake. That sort of thing would stick with you. Even if you aren't spiritual or don't have a faith I find it hard to believe that the lad who got eaten by that snake isn't in some sort of ethereal plane embarrassed as hell feeling like a cunt for getting eaten by a giant snake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post

It probably was starting to digest him. Snakes have powerful bile, and acid inside that dissolves bodies. I didn't watch the video, but I imagine his body was starting to look kind of white-ish from the acids literally dissolving him.

They prolly just cut the dude out of him after only a day or so after he was eaten.

And yes - godawful way to exit this world.

Comment

brazy........

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.

"i'd punch that 23 foot snake until it was out cold!"

no, that snake would f#cking murder you

Comment

Working...
                      X