No announcement yet.

Farmer swallowed whole by 23 foot long Python

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
    Sorry guys.. it's fake as fück.. they are known to eat small gazelles and other mammals like capeburra but not humans.. Nat Geo did a video on can snake eat humans, it can't unless it's a infant or a kid and there supposedly less than 5 such reported cases and only one was close to be verified.. The biggest among python family is anaconda and it can eat antelopes any bigger it literally dies of gluttony..
    Idk but the person wasn't that big and that snake was huge. I think it was real. But if you can confirm it's actually fake then good because that video was crazy AF and looked very legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      How f#cking dumb you gotta be to get ate by a slow ass snake? I mean okay they are strong as f#ck, but even if you're sleep I gotta figure you'd wake up as its starting to crawl on you & you can walk your ass to a knife or gun to cut &/or shoot this mfers head off even if it gots your leg wrapped up. And f#ck if it gots both my legs wrapped up I'd still punch this n$gga in the head til he's dead or decides it might be time to look for dinner elsewhere. F#cking dummy snake food mfer.
      Agreed. Only a clumsy dumbass would get eaten by a snake.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39427458

Is the BBC credible enough for you?
        That video looked legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          And whats the problem? Lol You afraid my python will sleep you?
          You should go see Alexkid my gay NSB homie. He'll give you the loving you want.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
            Idk but the person wasn't that big and that snake was huge. I think it was real. But if you can confirm it's actually fake then good because that video was crazy AF and looked very legit.
            Yeah it could be real considering that he is a man child.. I am not able to get that video of nat geo explaining the anatomy of the snakes body making it impossible to swallow an adult, but a kid is a more possible scenario.. those damn nat geo guys take down videos sometimes from youtube

Comment

Is real. is all over the indonesian news yesterday. is in west sulawesi the name of farmer is akbar age 25, he an average height for indonesia like 160+cm.

LOL at poster here who wrote is dumb to get eaten by giant snake. reticulated phyton are the longest snake in the world an apex predator, they are ambush predator with ultra fast strike bone crushing grip, their skin blend well with surrounding and they are known to jump from 40+ feet tree to caught their prey. the only time they slow and weak are when they shed skin and after large meal like this one.
              never seen the one this big but in 2010 i seen my self a 6,21m(19 ft) phyton. a farmer able to capure it because the snake are in weak state because shedding skin. the stench of shedding snake is nasty you can smell it from 200m away.
              Last edited by betmen; 03-29-2017, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                Sorry guys.. it's fake as fück.. they are known to eat small gazelles and other mammals like capeburra but not humans.. Nat Geo did a video on can snake eat humans, it can't unless it's a infant or a kid and there supposedly less than 5 such reported cases and only one was close to be verified.. The biggest among python family is anaconda and it can eat antelopes any bigger it literally dies of gluttony..
                anaconda isn't phyton, anacoda is from boa constrictor familly. they had different build, teeth and backbone from phyton family.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  anaconda isn't phyton, anacoda is from boa constrictor familly. they had different build, teeth and backbone from phyton family.
                  My bad.. yes anacondas are constrictors and not Pythonidae family..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Mannnn whatever. Setup Eff Pandas vs the 23 foot python on the Larry vs MCC undercard. I'll f#ck that midget farmer swallowing bish up.
                    you're a good fighter bro, but that mofo would be too slick for you

Comment

any kind of ''while youre alive'' death sucks. he must have been drunk or sleeping. but snakes are dumb AF !!!!!

eating shlt so big it ends up killing them.

Comment

Working...
                      X