Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
    I couldn't care less about Joseph claiming to be black. Him being a f@gg0t on these boards is what makes me want to grab him by the pu$$y

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I couldn't care less about Joseph claiming to be black. Him being a f@gg0t on these boards is what makes me want to grab him by the pu$$y
      Whatever you say, prison guard. You get grabbed by your pu ssy for a living. Still scared that your wife is going to sleep with a black man and find out that you're little downstairs lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
        Whatever you say, prison guard. You get grabbed by your pu ssy for a living. Still scared that your wife is going to sleep with a black man and find out that you're little downstairs lol?
        Are you a muslim as well?

Comment

No it isn't. The Klan endorsed Trump lol. Racist came out of the woodwork to support Trump and his campaign was based on that. Denying that is denying the truth. Trump is a con artist and his whole campaign was based on attracting angry white voters. Fact.
          Originally posted by Szef View Post
          What you call taunting is in reality making yourself look like a whiny little b*tch.

Spare me your 'I'm not insecure, but you are insecure and racist' talk. You're getting slapped around in this thread by virtually every poster and the best you can offer in return is 'you're racist, I'm entertained and I'm also superior hahaha'.... You're a ****ing idiot.

I also didn't mean to start a fight with you, just thought native's comment was funny. But you're of course too sensitive to take a joke so here we are....Keep menstruating though... It "entertains" me.
          I know what you're about, Szef. Defended Tunney and claimed he wasn't a racist. Did the same with Hectari lol. But don't worry. This little meltdown you're having is funny and I know the truth hurts you I know I struck a nerve here. There is nothing " insecure" about the truth.

Comment

• You quoted my post twice... Yeah you're not insecure at all Get lost, josephina.

Comment

• That's a real G

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                You quoted my post twice... Yeah you're not insecure at all Get lost, josephina.
                Yeah that really proves I'm insecure Whatever makes you feel better Tunney's buddy. You don't see me posting with long responses like you have done. I'm in your head LOL

Comment

No I wasn't. Point out where I said she would win lol? I do know that you're gay and tried to hook up with Jas. LOL explain that.
                  You were sure he wouldn't win, you affirmed how "there aren't enough people like him/enough bigots for him to win", something along those lines, I cba to trawl through your posts.

You're pissed Trump won, whether his policies will affect you or not.

And what me and Jas get up to is none of your business

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
                    You were sure he wouldn't win, you affirmed how "there aren't enough people like him/enough bigots for him to win", something along those lines, I cba to trawl through your posts.

You're pissed Trump won, whether his policies will affect you or not.

And what me and Jas get up to is none of your business
                    I'm not pissed that Trump won. You wish I was mad LOL I'm actually happy because the people dumb enough to vote for him are in for a rude awakening lol. Most people in this country didn't vote for Trump. That says a lot.

You're the one that made your "business" public. Don't cry about it now lol. Still taking dumps and staring at it?

Comment

I'm not pissed that Trump won. You wish I was mad LOL
                      Yeah, you mad.....

Comment

Working...
                      X