Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Calls CNN and Buzzfeed Fake News, and Then Denies CNN Reporter of Questions!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    You think anyone who likes themselves "wants to be white".

Your parents trained you to play dead whenever you face adversity. Just call everyone racist and put yourself in some chains and work up some tears, wait for the sympathetic white authority figure to run up and scold everyone for oppressing the weak pathetic manbaby.

So incredibly backwards and alien to my superior culture.
    Haha! You don't like yourself. At all. Your post on this site are racist against anybody that isn't white. Including you. You're a miserable loser. It's funny to watch you self destruct. Thank you for the entertainment lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      Haha! You don't like yourself. At all. Your post on this site are racist against anybody that isn't white. Including you. You're a miserable loser. It's funny to watch you self destruct. Thank you for the entertainment lol.
      "I cry about what an oppressed weakling I am for FUN guys, it's entertaining!"

k

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
        "I cry about what an oppressed weakling I am for FUN guys, it's entertaining!"

k
        LOL keep believing that. You're living in a fantasy world. I don't want to burst your bubble but none of that is true lol. You're whole world is based on race. That's funny and I love watching you suffer. This message board is your outlet lol.

Comment

"Disavowed" What does that even mean? I find it amusing that you call Hillary a racist when Trump was legally proven to be a racist lol. What excuse are you going to use for that?

You were convinced Hillary would win, whether you're "affected" by a Trump presidency or not, the fact remains you were really upset by his win and you know it's true

Comment

No insecurities here at all. I know I'm superior to you. I just love to taunt the racist on this site. People who make threads about black people daily like your buddies Hectari and Tunney. That's where you will find insecurity. But you're not smart enough to see it lol.
            What you call taunting is in reality making yourself look like a whiny little b*tch.

Spare me your 'I'm not insecure, but you are insecure and racist' talk. You're getting slapped around in this thread by virtually every poster and the best you can offer in return is 'you're racist, I'm entertained and I'm also superior hahaha'.... You're a ****ing idiot.

I also didn't mean to start a fight with you, just thought native's comment was funny. But you're of course too sensitive to take a joke so here we are....Keep menstruating though... It "entertains" me.
            Last edited by Szef; 01-13-2017, 05:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

You were convinced Hillary would win, whether you're "affected" by a Trump presidency or not, the fact remains you were really upset by his win and you know it's true

No I wasn't. Point out where I said she would win lol? I do know that you're gay and tried to hook up with Jas. LOL explain that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                What you call taunting is in reality making yourself look like a whiny little b*tch.

Spare me your 'I'm not insecure, but you are insecure and racist' talk. You're getting slapped around in this thread by virtually every poster and the best you can offer in return is 'you're racist, I'm entertained and I'm also superior hahaha'.... You're a ****ing idiot.

I also didn't mean to start a fight with you, just thought native's comment was funny. But you're of course too sensitive to take a joke so here we are....Keep menstruating though... It "entertains" me.
                Most of the posters on this site are racist now.That's the way this site is. But that's okay with you of course. Why did you think Tunney wasn't a racist? Explain that. LOL That's what I thought.

Comment

Most of the posters on this site are racist now.That's the way this site is. But that's okay with you of course. Why did you think Tunney wasn't a racist? Explain that. LOL That's what I thought.
                  yea you would know jessewilliams5620.

game recognize game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                    yea you would know jessewilliams5620.

game recognize game.
                    Aren't you half black? Tried to lie and say you were 1/4 black? That's what I thought lol.

Comment

Aren't you half black? Tried to lie and say you were 1/4 black? That's what I thought lol.
                      lol.... give it a rest van jones.

you're more dazed than IMDAZED.

if you know what i mean....

Comment

Working...
                      X