Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only reason people voted for Trump is to stick it to those smug ****** SJW far Leftists types who have been getting real bold once Obama got elected....It was a pure protest/revenge vote on those SJWs queers....

Same with Blacks....The only thing I want Trump to do is to go after BLM with a vengeance....I want BLM gone in 2 years...Time to bring Blacks down to earth...They are not nearly as "special" or "unique" as they seem to think they are (which is ironic since they are the poorest/least successful race in America on average....so you wonder where this "superiority" complex comes from lol)...They have gotten real smug/entitled lately (thinking they deserve all kinds of special treatment in America that no other race gets) and American society needs to no longer cater to them at all....
    Last edited by animalfan10; 11-13-2016, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      PR is part of the US. My ancestry is Puerto Rico not africa.
      Puerto Ricans have African descent......you fookn moron... read a book for once.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        trump has nothing against legal immigrants and mexican americans.

the ______ media oligarchy has done a masterful job framing the issue the way they want it:

DIVIDE AND CONQUER

PIT

BLACKS VS WHITES
        LATINOS VS WHITES
        BLACKS VS ASIANS

THIS
        IS
        WHAT
        ***THEY)))
        DO.

Trump has nothing against mexican americans.
        Trump has nothing against LEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

What trump is against is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

OF ALL KINDS.

You have allowed yourself to be played by the ____ media oligarchy. they have muddied the waters and have tied racism with protecting your borders instead of what it really is:

PATRIOTISM.

I love mexicans.
        I love hispanics.

I dont like Muzzys.

There is a difference.

I have nothing against LEGAL MEXICAN/HISPANIC/ASIAN/EUROPEAN (NON MUZZY OF COURSE, THERE IS A REASON WHY FOR THAT BUT THAT IS ANOTHER THREAD) IMMIGRATION.

Neither should you or anybody else.

LEARN
        TO
        THINK
        FOR
        YOURSELF.

It is not racism to want to shore up your borders,

its PATRIOTISM.
        Stand up post......

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Congrats..... No one cares if you mexican or white or black, etc..

It's the greatest country on earth like you said, and it's because of republican policies.. So don't come here and try to crap on the policies that made this the best country on the planet.. It's not my fault that mexico is so ****ed up that mexicans don't even want to live there...

Assimilate,,,,, that's the key to success.. White dudes found the best most successful blueprint for a country... Yes in the past they didn't allow everyone to partake... But now you can partake, just don't try and change it.. Never understood someone from a craphole country would flock to the US, but then cry about its policies... We don't want to be like mexico or any of the South American craphole countries...
          You are more than welcome here, but there is a reason your family came here, so I don't understand why you would want to change it.. Assimilate just like the asians do, and you will have success in life.... Keep following liberals and you will end up living like your family did in Mexico....

No one is against immigration,,, just illegal immigration... All we ask is go thru the proper channels and assimilate and we will welcome you with open arms... More hard working, tax payers, the better...
          WE?? who is you? are you native to this country? if not...how you gonna welcome someone to a place that ain't even yours???

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            They were chanting this at Hispanic children at a middle school. I don't think some people want you in this country.

Can't see the vid but too fookn bad........this my country so they don't have a choice......

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
              There is a higher percentage of illegal Mexican immigrants who are rapists than Irish, Asian, etc.

To try to make a false equivalency between the crime committed by illegal immigrants and every other else (aside from blacks - who do commit more than even illegal mexicans and immigrants) is just flat out ignorant.

Trump never said A DAMN THING about people who come to this country LEGALLY (including Mexicans).

If your family came here legally, you should be pissed at those who cheat to come here... It makes a mockery of the process your family had to follow.

Are you an American first, or a Mexican first? If you're the former, then you should be glad Trump is in office.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                WE?? who is you? are you native to this country? if not...how you gonna welcome someone to a place that ain't even yours???
                Last I checked this is America and I'm an American..

But if that's the game you want to play, then Mexico isn't Mexicans.. they conquered just like Americans did

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                  Puerto Ricans have African descent......you fookn moron... read a book for once.......

yes they have that and many more.... a mix of african, spain, english, & taino arawak indians.

my ancestry can come from any of those, not just africa

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Last I checked this is America and I'm an American..

But if that's the game you want to play, then Mexico isn't Mexicans.. they conquered just like Americans did
                    Last time I checked this is America and Im an American so you can't welcome me in to my own house.......that's my point.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      yes they have that and many more.... a mix of african, spain, english, & taino arawak indians.

my ancestry can come from any of those, not just africa
                      Oh so noooooooow you know....hahah Wikipedia to the rescue!!hahhaha hey at least I educated you.....

Comment

Working...
                      X