Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are American like an Eskimo is American if he was born in America

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      I'm a college-educated middle eastern immigrant, Trump/border security supporter. The country my family is from has the highest immigration rate in the world and in a single generation went from "The Paris of the Middle East" to a ****ty pile of rubble controlled by rapists, where different neighborhoods have different legal systems.

Tired of hearing teenaged internet stoners who have never left their home state tell me how uneducated and untraveled I am, "scared of nonwhites", etc. Be more original.

You are the dumb, sheltered one. Television shills invent a "cool educated team" and "evil redneck team" and you really think it's that simple. Ignorance is bliss.

You may deserve your horrible future, but the people resisting it do not. I only care about them.
      You have no fuking clue, you fuking sand ninja. Now go back to your room and keep your women covered up.

Comment

• I doubt Drumpf will get a great deal done.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          only dorks and geeks declare themselves winners etc.
          Wan't that a show???

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Listen here a$$face, why dont you send me some green k and some gifts and I'll forgive that insult.
            You got it.............

Comment

Working...
            X