Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...
    They were chanting this at Hispanic children at a middle school. I don't think some people want you in this country.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      you have to go back

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        how about legalize the hard working non criminals ones instead of making them wait 12 years on a list pay thousands of dollars etc... The system is broken and making almost impossible to become legal...
        I understand what you're trying to say, but being here illegally is, in and of itself, a crime. Illegals are ILLEGAL. These people are trespassing and disrespecting the laws of our nation by circumventing them. We have laws for a reason. If we are going to grant amnesty and immunity, then we should let the "nice" guys out of prison too

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          how about legalize the hard working non criminals ones instead of making them wait 12 years on a list pay thousands of dollars etc... The system is broken and making almost impossible to become legal...
          don't worry about it, i bet donald does next to nothing about immigration.

he needed to mobilize that bottom-dwelling racist white demographic to show up to the polls for that historic win, keep doing you, pai'.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
            man this was a hot comment in this thread lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
              what do immo's have against learning the fncking language ?!?!?!?!?!? some of them have lived here longer than i have and its still like talking to a baby.

beyond fncking frustrating. LEARN THE LANGUAGE !!!!!
              The funny thing about the whole language issue here is so weird to me, considering any time you go nearly anywhere in Mexico that that tourists visit, everyone speaks English. Then again, those are probably the better educated people that can get jobs and be successful there.

Comment

• Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                The funny thing about the whole language issue here is so weird to me, considering any time you go nearly anywhere in Mexico that that tourists visit, everyone speaks English. Then again, those are probably the better educated people that can get jobs and be successful there.
                true. the problem we have is these immos stay in their lil communities where english isnt encouraged. once they leave their bubble, its gahgah googoo and hand signals time.

ship em back to where their language suits them.

Comment

• Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                  what do immo's have against learning the fncking language ?!?!?!?!?!? some of them have lived here longer than i have and its still like talking to a baby.

beyond fncking frustrating. LEARN THE LANGUAGE !!!!!
                  Exactly. I had to learn 日本語, Japanese, & I'm a guest in this country called japan. I don't expect Japanese people to adapt to me. I adapt to them.
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 11-12-2016, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Exactly. I had to lear日本語, Japanese, & I'm a guest in this country called japan. I don't expect Japanese people to adapt to me. I adapt to them.
                    they have no shame. inexcusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
                      Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...

There is a higher percentage of illegal Mexican immigrants who are rapists than Irish, Asian, etc.

To try to make a false equivalency between the crime committed by illegal immigrants and every other else (aside from blacks - who do commit more than even illegal mexicans and immigrants) is just flat out ignorant.

Trump never said A DAMN THING about people who come to this country LEGALLY (including Mexicans).

If your family came here legally, you should be pissed at those who cheat to come here... It makes a mockery of the process your family had to follow.

Are you an American first, or a Mexican first? If you're the former, then you should be glad Trump is in office.

Comment

Working...
                      X