Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
    Last time I checked this is America and Im an American so you can't welcome me in to my own house.......that's my point.....
    Reading comprehension is a must.. I'm not talking about people already here.. I'm talking about people that are coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Reading comprehension is a must.. I'm not talking about people already here.. I'm talking about people that are coming

Comment

Oh so noooooooow you know....hahah Wikipedia to the rescue!!hahhaha hey at least I educated you.....
        You didnt educate anybody and I dont need wiki to know my ancestral background you dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          You didnt educate anybody and I dont need wiki to know my ancestral background you dope.
          didn't and don't

and you obviously did since you had no idea what I was referring to when I asked why your peepz left the motherland ...."dope" hahahha

Comment

• Shut yo ass up & listen to Hanz.

Comment

Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...
              If you're a legal immigrant, or better yet were born here, what you got to worry about? Trump only got his light saber out for illegals.

Comment

• Build that wall!

Comment

• Bye bye amigo.......

Comment

• Stop getting food stamps dude because that is coming out of our tax dollars.

**** man.. im all about trump. We need to get these illegals and haul them away in a cargo ship.

Comment

• Trump's support for the country since his younger days until now.

Comment

Working...
                      X