Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im a mexican american first gen...and this is MY country too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you are an educated mexican you wouldn't be here in the forums yapping. you'd be too busy working and building your future.

fuck outta here!

Comment

You better off selling this hard now
      You call it living out your dreams
      You can't fly without your wings
      You get it
      Jeremy Scott's all camouflaged
      You can't hide it from yourselves, career sabotaged
      I was really in that Travelodge
      You just lying through your catalogues
      Where the blood and the battle scars
      We the ones that judge juggling the gavels on
      Put me to the body, *****
      First 48 put us to them bodies, *****
      Round here we don't play that
      A to the K that, spray that, lay back
      You can keep your beats, *****
      We'd much rather share your *****, *****, ***** *****
      3 million can't hide that
      It shows in the homes I done tried that
      That's why you'll never be my neighbors
      Smile as you waving but we know you *****s hate us
      **** you playing games for
      Don't be scared get everything you came for
      They got you talking that big ****
      Little do you know we don't miss ****
      Them *****s using you as a pawn
      You see they never loaded they guns
      Now you out here all by yourself
      Ask Steve Jobs, wealth don't buy health

Comment

Originally posted by RicspekOnMaName View Post
        Trump and his biggot friends had themselves a good'o victory last night but that don't mean sh$t to me or my people bruh...Im an educated PROUD Mexican American...and more like me are popping up EVERYWHERE in our country... the greatest country on the face of this earth...

Contrary to Trump's belief Mexicans who come to this country are NOT mostly rapist, murderers, and thieves etc etc. Yes there are some...just like some are Irish some are Asian,Black, and so on and so forth....but by and large my people are a working people...they are survivors... we find a way...

Now that Trump is commander in chief...nothing changes...we will continue to find a way...we will continue to make this country run from the fields and the service industry...

but wait... the best is yet to come...because more and more of today's children will become tomorrow's leaders...and more and more of those children are brown like me...

this is not about a take over...people who say that Mexicans/Minorities will take over the country are just as stupid ignorant and pathetic as the people who think Trump will extinguish Mexicans/Minorities from this country...this is about having a seat at the table with everyone else...and while last night this movement might have taken a blow...the battle continues and the war is far from over...
        Congrats..... No one cares if you mexican or white or black, etc..

It's the greatest country on earth like you said, and it's because of republican policies.. So don't come here and try to crap on the policies that made this the best country on the planet.. It's not my fault that mexico is so ****ed up that mexicans don't even want to live there...

Assimilate,,,,, that's the key to success.. White dudes found the best most successful blueprint for a country... Yes in the past they didn't allow everyone to partake... But now you can partake, just don't try and change it.. Never understood someone from a craphole country would flock to the US, but then cry about its policies... We don't want to be like mexico or any of the South American craphole countries...
        You are more than welcome here, but there is a reason your family came here, so I don't understand why you would want to change it.. Assimilate just like the asians do, and you will have success in life.... Keep following liberals and you will end up living like your family did in Mexico....

No one is against immigration,,, just illegal immigration... All we ask is go thru the proper channels and assimilate and we will welcome you with open arms... More hard working, tax payers, the better...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Should've voted for Bernie. Clinton is corrupt, no way around it.

Trump is a moron, but this **** will **** us up even worse than we are now.

I don't get it, my father is Hispanic and a vet, his old ass voted for Trump because we have seen politicians like Clinton before.

Myself, I didn't vote because they are both ******ed to me. If Bernie would've won in his own party then he had my vote but of course not, Clinton got it with her money from Wall Street.
          thisssss

liberals should only blame themselves for letting hilary get away with rigging bernie
          there is no way old conservative whites would let hilary win
          they foking know who the clintons are

stoopid libs
          Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 11-09-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Whatever you say buddy...as long as you do good for yourself and your community you should be good

Comment

Meh.........

Comment

We grab Mexicans by the pussy in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                  Cause every rican wishes he was a mexican aztec warrior
                  Like the ones that quit on their asses on the stool?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Sadly, no Latino wish they were Mexican, in fact it was considered an insult to mistaken another Latino or hispanic as a Mexican. I remember when I was a kid this Argentine and Chilean kids in my school someone confused them for Mexican and they got so mad and said Im not a fuking Mexican! dont ever insult me.

And these like 10 year old kids man, we only had Mexicans around here, and Mexicans were looked at as Roaches by other Latinos sad but true.
                    It because argentines and chilean are jealous mang. They dont get no props because when someone says hispanic they automatically think MExican whether its for good or bad. Maybe they were looked at that way but in todays world especially in boxing we have people appreciating mexicans. They will be more accepted for the main fact that Mexicans will be majority at some point along with asians in this country...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                      Like the ones that quit on their asses on the stool?
                      Only like 3 quit. What about the other 100 + that didnt? . Dont be jealous that ricans take knees and have to change their tampons betweens rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X