No announcement yet.

Army veteran beaten during Charlotte riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    And if he had shot them in self defense....

"BLM, they wuz gud boyz, dem dindu nuffinz, dey was aspiring rocket scientists and sheeiiit".

Comment

This is why "cuck" is the most fitting insult of our times. There need to be a word for all these white people protesting about the police, marching for BLM, but when the shoe's on the other foot look at how they'd be treated if they ever came out of suburbia into the hood after dark.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2533590

According to the article, he didn't respond but continued to eat his food. He was a decorated Marine from Iraq
        that's too bad.

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
        Or just defend yourself like the homie Zimmerman.

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        If I ever have to navigate through chocolate city, that means something in my life went terribly wrong.

But if I had to for whatever reason I'd make sure to come strapped. Bullets are the only thing they understand. I don't know any gang signs and I don't speak buh buh buh buh, so flashing a gun is the only way I could get my point across.
        if your life ever took that turn for the worse, get at me, i feel we'd do a good job at making things uncomfortable for some beautiful black chicks on U st.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post

if your life ever took that turn for the worse, get at me, i feel we'd do a good job at making things uncomfortable for some beautiful black chicks on U st.

Hell yeah.

If I could pull some hot brown bunnies, I'll take them to my place and put on my cop uniform for some kinky role-playing.

Comment

Hell yeah.

If I could pull some hot brown bunnies, I'll take them to my place and put on my cop uniform for some kinky role-playing.
            you'll regret that.dc is the std capital of america.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              'Protesters' were screaming “you’re in the danger zone white boy”

http://popularmilitary.com/army-vete...ime-charlotte/

The attack occurred during the week of protests that erupted after an African-American police officer fatally shot Keith Lamont Scott, an African-American.

According to Palmers’s sister, Ashley, he had been out of the Army for less than a year and was working at a bar to make money before starting school in the spring.

Palmer was walking down 4th st -near the Epicentre parking deck- after leaving dinner at the Blackfinn with his sister, at around 8:45 p.m when the attack occurred. His sister parted ways with him after dinner but reports the men ambushed Palmer from a concealed position behind a construction site.

As the began to beat him they reportedly shouted, “You’re in the danger zone white boy.”

****ing animals.
              Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Absolute animals
              Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
              Lots of racist black people. You want equality? There it is! You're equally as racist as white people.

disgusting repugnant savages.

what would you say is the % of black population constitute this sect?

The Great Larry Elder states that this is the small minority of the black community that ruin it for the rest of the law abiding citizenry?

over under 5%?
              Last edited by SterlingStained; 10-02-2016, 12:51 PM.

Comment

A handful of Blacks beating a handful of Whites isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things (or a Handful of racist White Cops shooting Blacks on the reverse)....What IS a big deal for Whites should be the alarming amount of Whites who side with other races/groups or just have zero regard for White self interest (Which every other race has...since it is inherent in the normal healthy human condition.)....I don't know if they are "Cucks" or just mentally ill (some form of cancerous mutation to the human psyche to be against your own in-group???) Or maybe they just bought into Liberal historical revision/lies (Also written mostly by cuck White people) about Whitey being all bad and evil and every other race being 100% pure and good and can't do no wrong since they are perfect.....These are the people that normal White people should be dealing with (I can think of several ways of dealing with them...some more extreme than others).....Like some other posters have said it's the WHITE controlled media that is obsessing over cases of White on other race crime while completely ignoring it when the reverse happens with a White victim (And with Blacks/Whites the reverse is more common)....Most/All of the power structure in most major news/media outlets are WHITE lefties.....It's the White cuck/White mentally ill leftist mutations that NEED to be dealt with first....We can worry about Blacks/Muslims far after that....The biggest threat by far are all these ****** White leftists...
                Last edited by animalfan10; 10-02-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

Hell yeah.

Make them pay you off in order not to get that ticket

Comment

I've always carried a weapon pretty much for that type of thing. Being racist is good for your health. You aren't gonna fist fight 10 magical pharaohs off of you. Not only that but if you kill rather than inure them, they can't go on and commit gang rapes.
                    Last edited by ////; 10-02-2016, 07:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                      A handful of Blacks beating a handful of Whites isn't really a big deal in the grand scheme of things
                      It's not a handful though. Racial violence against whites has been at epidemic proportions for decades in the US.

It's not talked about because in the media, lamenting the murder or rape of a white person is considered "racist". Only a racist would be concerned about such things so we better not even discuss it. We want less whites anyway so are these even tragedies?

I'm a medium brown and even when I discuss it I'm instantly in the KKK.

Reeks of a certain discussion-prohibited presence in the US media. A group of white people who dislike other white people while more or less running all of their countries (into the ground). A group that nobody seems to like but every political party seems to be madly in love with, so there's no room for opinion.
                      Last edited by ////; 10-02-2016, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X