No announcement yet.

Army veteran beaten during Charlotte riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
    Had a friend from Europe that lived in DC when he participated in a fellowship over there about five years ago. He was out with a lady friend one night--they ended up getting jacked. I saw him back in Europe with a wired jaw when he tried to tell the story.

I liked DC when I was there a few years ago. Thought about moving there. The cost of living is up there, innit?
    I've never had an incident here and I'm always the one non-black in most places I go.

Most dudes like your buddy who was here need to stick just to NW unless they know how to handle themselves in very diverse situations. This isn't a city for mean mugging and thinking you're cool. You need to be vigilant and being humble goes a long way. Being around black friends also helps. There is lots of racism here.

Esto es mentalidad caserio aca.

It's expensive but not as expensive as SF and the jobs pay better than in SF.

Lmk when u here, I got you pana.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
      I've never had an incident here and I'm always the one non-black in most places I go.

Most dudes like your buddy who was here need to stick just to NW unless they know how to handle themselves in very diverse situations. This isn't a city for mean mugging and thinking you're cool. You need to be vigilant and being humble goes a long way. Being around black friends also helps. There is lots of racism here.

Esto es mentalidad caserio aca.

It's expensive but not as expensive as SF and the jobs pay better than in SF.

Lmk when u here, I got you pana.
      My friend was/is a good kid from Northern Europe--he was naive though IMO. He learned a hard lesson and despite the broken jaw he was in good spirits after all.

I read you loud and clear, bro. Best believe I'm gonna hit you up next time I'm there.

Had a good time on M Street and at Adams Morgan

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Seriously this pisses me off. We about peace doe. BLM doeeeeee

****ing local terrorist that don't give a **** about equality. Pieces of ****ing ****.

Where are the riots when black people murder each other all over the god damn place? NONE.

Yet they attack a VETERAN for being white? ****ing disgusting

Let's do this beercules.

Comment

Originally posted by Fistic View Post
          My friend was/is a good kid from Northern Europe--he was naive though IMO. He learned a hard lesson and despite the broken jaw he was in good spirits after all.

I read you loud and clear, bro. Best believe I'm gonna hit you up next time I'm there.

Had a good time on M Street and at Adams Morgan
          georgetown and adams morgan (madams organ) is the shit.

we here, my dude.

Comment

See how dumb this is? Black cop shoots black man who supposedly had a gun and so BLM supporters/people influenced by BLM's way of thinking felt like they have an excuse to do the things they do -- in this case, attacking a veteran because of his skin color (...even though the cop who shot the man was... black... wtf?).

Anyway, BLM is a racist hate group. I'm not fooled by their name. They dgaf about black lives. They're more about race-baiting, being racist towards others, and basically want to keep black people down.

This is what the USA has come to. BLM goes around attacking non-blacks because of their skin color, burning down their own towns, looting black-owned businesses, and cucks are too pussified to call them out for it. People cheer on some football player disrespecting his country because he is "oppressed" -- while getting paid millions to play a freaking sport. Veterans who fought for this country get sh.itted on by spoiled millennials who don't know how good they have it living in a 1st world nation instead of rotting in poverty, starving to death, in depression and in REAL oppression, in a 3rd world country.

Last edited by Ruthless One; 10-06-2016, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Nuke em!

America is going down to shit anyway.

Comment

Working...
              X