No announcement yet.

Army veteran beaten during Charlotte riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Some are, some aren't. There is good in every race.

That beating is unjustified. Don't see it blowing up in the media. Now imagine if it were white people and a black military veteran. That shit would be all over the news.
    That's how it goes. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      F*ucking disgusting.

This is domestic terrorism, I'm all for freedom of speech and protesting.

This isn't protesting. This is terrorism. Burning down the damn cities, looting, how is that protesting? It's not.

It's an excuse. Terrible.
      It isn't protesting, it's criminal activity. There's a big difference between peacefully assembling and tearing sh it up and beating up people. Its contradictory to 'protest' racially motivated crime by committing racially motivated crime. They're terrorists and should be charged and treated as such.

Comment

opportunistic savages.

Comment

White people get attacked by blacks for being white every day of the year. This is hardly an isolated event. Check out these stories...

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/category/colin-flaherty/

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            White people get attacked by blacks for being white every day of the year. This is hardly an isolated event. Check out these stories...

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/category/colin-flaherty/
            all in the name of oppression.....

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The same thing happened to a vet (or maybe even active home on leave) a few months back in D.C. Serviceman was eating at McDs when a few young punks come up and ask him if black lives matter. His response was something like all lives matter. They ended up jumping him when he went outside. Sh its pathetic...
              hadn't heard of this.

you gotta navigate safely in chocolate city, kinda answer is that ... just say yeah and keep it movin' foh.

Comment

And if he had shot them in self defense....

"BLM, they wuz gud boyz, dem dindu nuffinz, dey was aspiring rocket scientists and sheeiiit".

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  hadn't heard of this.

you gotta navigate safely in chocolate city, kinda answer is that ... just say yeah and keep it movin' foh.
                  http://m.nydailynews.com/news/nation...icle-1.2533590

According to the article, he didn't respond but continued to eat his food. He was a decorated Marine from Iraq

Comment

hadn't heard of this.

Or just defend yourself like the homie Zimmerman.

Comment

hadn't heard of this.

If I ever have to navigate through chocolate city, that means something in my life went terribly wrong.

But if I had to for whatever reason I'd make sure to come strapped. Bullets are the only thing they understand. I don't know any gang signs and I don't speak buh buh buh buh, so flashing a gun is the only way I could get my point across.
                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 10-01-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X