No announcement yet.

Army veteran beaten during Charlotte riots

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    It's not a handful though. Racial violence against whites has been at epidemic proportions for decades in the US.

It's not talked about because in the media, lamenting the murder or rape of a white person is considered "racist". Only a racist would be concerned about such things so we better not even discuss it. We want less whites anyway so are these even tragedies?

I'm a medium brown and even when I discuss it I'm instantly in the KKK.

Reeks of a certain discussion-prohibited presence in the US media. A group of white people who dislike other white people while more or less running all of their countries (into the ground). A group that nobody seems to like but every political party seems to be madly in love with, so there's no room for opinion.
    Jewish people are weird because they are either the biggest White guilt Cucks alive or very racist/conservative/nationalistic....Most of the pathetic leftist cuck Whites in the media are Jewish, but then you have some Jews who are complete 180 degree opposite (more racist towards Blacks and other minorities than most Non-Jewish Whites that I know)....

For every "Ezra Klein" or "Debbie Wasserman Schultz" writing endless articles about "Cultural Appropriation of People of Color" or "White Privilege" you will get some Michael Savage/Peter Schiff Jews who are more racist than ordinary White people....
    Last edited by animalfan10; 10-05-2016, 06:12 PM.

Comment

that's one of the many reasons i don't sympathize with those kind of people.

imho, they deserve a bullet or two in the head!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        hadn't heard of this.

you gotta navigate safely in chocolate city, kinda answer is that ... just say yeah and keep it movin' foh.

how you keep moving when you're the one sitting down eating? you think they wouldof left him alone if he just said yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
          how you keep moving when you're the one sitting down eating? you think they wouldof left him alone if he just said yeah?
          keep it movin' like go with the flow of the situation.

just be mindful of your whereabouts is what i'm trying to convey.

you don't fukn go "all lives matter" when you're in DC and the people asking you these questions are black, unless you're down for some wreck right there and then.

i wholeheartedly think they'd a left him alone if he just executed with a simple agreement.

Comment

keep it movin' like go with the flow of the situation.

just be mindful of your whereabouts is what i'm trying to convey.

you don't fukn go "all lives matter" when you're in DC and the people asking you these questions are black, unless you're down for some wreck right there and then.

i wholeheartedly think they'd a left him alone if he just executed with a simple agreement.
            sounds to me like they were just looking to start ****, why else ask a random white guy minding his own business that

Comment

Originally posted by El Fappo View Post
              sounds to me like they were just looking to start ****, why else ask a random white guy minding his own business that
              Yeah they were looking for trouble, dude.

That's why you throw these simps of all colors and creeds off with mindfulness and knowing your surroundings.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                disgusting repugnant savages.

what would you say is the % of black population constitute this sect?

The Great Larry Elder states that this is the small minority of the black community that ruin it for the rest of the law abiding citizenry?

over under 5%?
                For people who haven't read it, this is recommended reading...

The Talk: Non-Black Version

http://takimag.com/article/the_talk_...#axzz4MGI8jLzF
                Last edited by Xoo; 10-05-2016, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Yeah they were looking for trouble, dude.

That's why you throw these simps of all colors and creeds off with mindfulness and knowing your surroundings.

I lived in Chocolate City for 2 years....There are actually a lot of professional Middle Class Black types (it's one of the best cities for Black success along with Atlanta), but yeah you have to be careful in some areas....

I think Philly has a higher percentage of Ghetto low class Dindu Blacks than DC....There are almost no Middle Class Blacks in Philly....

Also almost everyone thinks that "Black Lives Matter' provided they are normal law abiding citizens and not ghetto dwelling Dindus....So that question is redundant anyway...Only hardcore racists hate on normal decent Blacks....
                  Last edited by animalfan10; 10-05-2016, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
                    I lived in Chocolate City for 2 years....There are actually a lot of professional Middle Class Black types (it's one of the best cities for Black success along with Atlanta), but yeah you have to be careful in some areas....

I think Philly has a higher percentage of Ghetto low class Dindu Blacks than DC....There are almost no Middle Class Blacks in Philly....

Also almost everyone thinks that "Black Lives Matter' provided they are normal law abiding citizens and not ghetto dwelling Dindus....So that question is redundant anyway...Only hardcore racists hate on normal decent Blacks....
                    Correct.

I'm here in DC since 02 and this is the best city in the world IMO. NE is the only real bad quadrant left and anything east of the Anacostia river, for the most part. Gentrification has really changed the land scape here over the last 15 years.

Philly's only redeeming factor is cuisine, that and DSG.

Comment

Correct.

I'm here in DC since 02 and this is the best city in the world IMO. NE is the only real bad quadrant left and anything east of the Anacostia river, for the most part. Gentrification has really changed the land scape here over the last 15 years.

Philly's only redeeming factor is cuisine, that and DSG.
                      Had a friend from Europe that lived in DC when he participated in a fellowship over there about five years ago. He was out with a lady friend one night--they ended up getting jacked. I saw him back in Europe with a wired jaw when he tried to tell the story.

I liked DC when I was there a few years ago. Thought about moving there. The cost of living is up there, innit?

Comment

Working...
                      X