Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    How do you "beat a system" where the entire education system, every government job, every hiring law, etc, is designed to make things as easy for you as possible and give you every possible advantage?

Serious question. What is "the system" doing to you?

Blacks commit vastly more interracial violence against whites than the other way around. It is there for anyone to see on the DOJ website. The BLM movement was founded by people who dress like they're homeless and tweet about killing whitey and their narrative does not match reality.

Lets cast them aside and focus on "the system". Which is designed from the ground up to facilitate blacks and obstruct whites.

Even if you aren't racist it's difficult to recognize certain black accomplishments because we all know how easy the system makes it compared to people from any other race.

Don't care if that sounds racist, it's factual reality. Review the laws. It cannot get any easier which is why groups like BLM have run out of ideas for legal reform (what's left to reform???) and simply started demanding mass reparations.

Can you imagine explaining to someone in a truly oppressed population -- some Yazidi being scalp-hunted and having his daughters sold into sex slavery by ISIS because of his ancestry -- how "oppressed" black Americans are? Because the economy can only facilitate so much special treatment and free **** before it collapses? That's oppression?

Diagram:

Oppression---------------------(you are here)---Babysitting
    Your 1st paragraph is utterly ******ed. Someone like you that loves to go to stats should know that affirmative action benefits white women far more than any minority.

I guess you just forgot.

Affirmative action doesn't make anything easier. Jobs (at least in the white collar world) are given generally off relationships. Affirmative action only gives people who never get a chance to make and develop those relationships an opportunity to do so.

Your data is based on arrest records which are disproportionate because white police and white prosecutors arrest and prosecute blacks at a greater rate than whites, which your DOJ stats show as well.

How does the system obstruct white people?

Basically, white guys like you now have to actually compete against others and since you are not doing as well you pretend the system is against you.

Sorry dude, it aint that bad or hard being a white man in the US other than the fact richer white men are selling you out while you foolishly point the finger in another direction.

Comment

• Kaepernick has always acted like a moron, this just confirms it. Only a jerkoff would sit down for the anthem.

He made millions of dollars being a terrible football player in the NFL, in the USA, and he feels opressed? **** him. I hope he gets cut and nobody picks him up. Guy is a complete clown

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        lol WTF ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT RIGHT NOW???

whack ass analogies... as if all those successful black people i just listed were all lottery winners or something.

LMFAAOOOO

MEMO TO YOU DUNN,

THERE

WILL

ALWAYS

BE

OPRESSION

THERE

WILL

ALWAYS

BE

INEQUALITY

That is the nature of the world. That is the nature of man. Are there racists in america? yes. Are there white people who want nothing to do with blacks?

YES.

They are NOW THE EXCEPTION. NOT THE RULE.

The rule is the civil rights movement.
        The rule is affirmative action.
        The rule is minority quotas.
        The rule is open borders.

That is the rule.

Not your system oppression which is NOW THE MINORITY.

Is this system perfect?

NO.

Is this system still filled with racists who hate blacks?

YES.

BUT IS THIS SYSTEM STILL THE BEST IN THE WORLD FOR BLACKS???

ABSOFCKINGLUTELY.
        hahah where are the minority quotas? affirmative action helps white women far more than anyone else. open borders-white men doing that. civil rights movement-don't you mean taking away voting rights?

I agree with much of what you posted about the the system but that doesn't mean it isn't oppressive and unequal nor does it mean Colin and others can't talk about that inequality or oppression.

Comment

• blacks own businesses, hold public office, run police departments just as whites. what is this mythical evil racist system that is keeping the bruva down? blacks who rise above the poverty through hard work and sense of responsibility are referred to as uncle toms or "acting white" by the same blacks who b*tch and complain about the system.

Comment

• Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            Typical alt right trash I guess you're a massive Ann coulter fan. This is the issue that people of colour have to deal with systemic racism and the denial that racism exists from far right lunatics. You probably deny the holocausf aleo
            Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            no other race has been enslaved ?!?!?

africa sure didnt put up a fight while selling off their own kind to outsiders. besides, what were those slaves going to be if they werent sold off ?!?!? theyd be slaves in their own country. blacks are just racist as any other group.

end of the day, you wont find not one ''african'' american in a rush to relocate to the mother land. land of love, peace and equality.
            Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            What a stupid lying count who was talking about slavery? Shut up and as for returning to Africa how do you know? The infrastructure in Africa is constantly improving and swathes of people are immigrating to Africa wake up you dumb ****.
            Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
            you clicked enter on a bunch of gibberish. exhale, bruv.
            Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post
            It's gibberish to an uneducated redkneck xenophope
            the initial quote, you say racism is the biggest problem among blacks. which would be the result of having slavery in their demographics. to that i replied with a question; were blacks the only ''race'' to have been enslaved/discriminated ? your answer was pure gibberish. and so was this last reply of yours. blacks think they invented being slaves/discriminated. you goof....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-29-2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              blacks own businesses, hold public office, run police departments just as whites. what is this mythical evil racist system that is keeping the bruva down? blacks who rise above the poverty through hard work and sense of responsibility are referred to as uncle toms or "acting white" by the same blacks who b*tch and complain about the system.
              too true......

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Racist generalizations, oh you mean facts. I bet you confuse the two quite often.

No I am not, you're to lazy to do research. Lets take your word for it, Williams parents both taught in public schools in Rhode Island (where Williams grew up) The average salary for teacher in RI is around 70K a year, plus say another 10K off of pottery. That would put the Williams family at around 150K a year for household income. Even if it was 100K a year that is still double the national household median income of 50K. Absolutely affluent, not Bill Gates affluent, but definitely better off than most.

Colin Kaepernicks father, Rick Kaepernick, is the Senior Vice President of Operations of a cheese company called Hilmar Cheese Co. The average salary for that type of position is 130K a year. This is not even including what his mother did for work, probably didn't even have to work, which would mean that the Kaepernicks were also absolutely affluent.

You complain about me generalizing and then go head and do the same, unbelievable.

Do you enjoy playing victim? Looking for a chance to call someone racist or bigot, in response to stats, facts, and whatever other truth is thrown your way. Here is something that might help out.
                Those numbers you posted are laughable 70,000 a year affluent? Just say you don't know the definition of affluent lol. Even if those numbers you posted are true(which you have no way of proving) that is NOT affluent. How much do you think is left after taxes on 100,000? LOL

Your racist generalizations like " They just want to show off their black side" "Mixed people have an identity crisis" Only the young thug types face racism." You even posted ridiculous pictures to make your point.

Those are called generalization based on race. As well as outright stupidity. Any other clueless comments you want to make?

You're not black so stop pretending you know what black people experience. You don't.

Your buzzword "victim" means nothing to me. It's just a diversionary word that fox news junkies like you love to throw around meaninglessly.
                Last edited by joseph5620; 08-29-2016, 01:31 PM.

Comment

• Actual oppression: http://www.christiantoday.com/articl...lave/94126.htm

American oppression:
                  Smoking weed in your underwear all day with a guaranteed job at the park service

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    Already answered that question. I'm not here to make things easy for wannabe grand wizards who miserably take out their frustrations anonymously over the internet.
                    Well I didn't see it. It's easier for everyone if you just say whether you're a typical black whiner or another white cuck.

If you want easy, go get a job and stay off your parents computer. That might ease your insecurities. Maybe.
                    Already have a job, thanks for your concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Your 1st paragraph is utterly ******ed. Someone like you that loves to go to stats should know that affirmative action benefits white women far more than any minority.

I guess you just forgot.

Affirmative action doesn't make anything easier. Jobs (at least in the white collar world) are given generally off relationships. Affirmative action only gives people who never get a chance to make and develop those relationships an opportunity to do so.

Your data is based on arrest records which are disproportionate because white police and white prosecutors arrest and prosecute blacks at a greater rate than whites, which your DOJ stats show as well.

How does the system obstruct white people?

Basically, white guys like you now have to actually compete against others and since you are not doing as well you pretend the system is against you.

Sorry dude, it aint that bad or hard being a white man in the US other than the fact richer white men are selling you out while you foolishly point the finger in another direction.
                      I am not white but middle eastern is considered "white" in the US census so I don't get any of the special treatment blacks do from the system. I pride myself on succeeding without special treatment. You will never be able to say that. You will always know you lived life with racial training wheels/double standards/institutional priority and I think that's the source of a lot of your anger.

On paper you should be far and away #1 in everything but you're only #1 in violent crime.

Asians are #1 in most things and aren't even included in these racial conversations. They are intentionally removed because they piss all over your "xenophobia" scapegoat.
                      Last edited by ////; 08-29-2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X