Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by //// View Post
    I don't know what "boss lady" is and I live in America.

when you traveled outside of America, for example to Asia, did you notice any difference in their concept of "privilege"?

Was taking the effort to succeed financially for the benefit of one's parented offspring (aka "privilege") viewed with the same disgust as it is in American ghettos and leftist circles?
    Skillspaybills fcuked boss lady. I wish people would stop messing this up on this site already.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      I don't know what "boss lady" is and I live in America.

when you traveled outside of America, for example to Asia, did you notice any difference in their concept of "privilege"?

Was taking the effort to succeed financially for the benefit of one's parented offspring (aka "privilege") viewed with the same disgust as it is in American ghettos and leftist circles?

Was laying around stoned until "the system fulfilled its promise" viewed as an act of civil rights heroism or an act of gross laziness?

you're "MIB" and you bought shoes for boss lady's kids from another dude.

now answer the question, *****:

are blacks in america disproportionately impoverished because they're stupid and lazy? you just don't seem to have the balls to do anything other than imply it passively. bosslady probably laughed at that little c#ck of yours

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

Your racist generalizations like " They just want to show off their black side" "Mixed people have an identity crisis" Only the young thug types face racism." You even posted ridiculous pictures to make your point.

Those are called generalization based on race. As well as outright stupidity. Any other clueless comments you want to make?
        I am generally curious, if you could answer this for me honestly from your point of view, without any of your name calling,

Do you honestly believe that a guy like young thug and others like him do not face far more discrimination than a guy like Jesse Williams or Colin Kaepernick?

Also, do you honestly believe that interracial kids do not seriously struggle with identity?

I'd also appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth, words like me ever claiming that only the young thug types face discrimination. My original statement was that young thug types face far more discrimination than the Jesse Williams of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          Well if it doesn't make anything easier for blacks, let's get rid of it. Because it wouldn't matter anyway right?

All those white cops are covering up murders committed by white people or framing blacks as the culprits.

Um yeah. When I compete with someone who is objectively less qualified for a job or education placement and I lose out because of discrimination against white people I have a problem with it. Since you don't, why don't you quit your job and hand it over to some minority?

Well rich white men and rich ***white))) men are selling us out. Got that right.
          I have no problem getting rid of affirmative action if you can assure me that the best person for the job will get it, not just the best white male that applied for the job.

I mean we still live in a world where if your parents named you Quaneesha (which isn't your fault) your resume goes on a certain pile.

I didn't say anything of the sort regarding arrests. I simply pointed out that the stats are driven by arrest data, which is problematic for the reasons I posted.

How do you know people are less qualified or have less education? The reality is minorities and women are usually far more qualified for positions they hold.

Affirmative action gives people like you and /// (aka Carnivore) an excuse when you don't get the job you want. Instead of calling HR and finding out why you didn't get selected (which would help you improve interviewing skills) you automatically default to affirmative action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            I am generally curious, if you could answer this for me honestly from your point of view, without any of your name calling,

Do you honestly believe that a guy like young thug and others like him do not face far more discrimination than a guy like Jesse Williams or Colin Kaepernick?

Also, do you honestly believe that interracial kids do not seriously struggle with identity?

I'd also appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth, words like me ever claiming that only the young thug types face discrimination. My original statement was that young thug types face far more discrimination than the Jesse Williams of the world.
            1. Both face racism. To what degree doesn't matter.

2. Some do, some don't. But generalizing about it as if all have the same mindset is false. Does Obama look like hes struggling with identity? He identifies as a black man with no reservations .
            Last edited by joseph5620; 08-29-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              you're "MIB" and you bought shoes for boss lady's kids from another dude.

now answer the question, *****:

are blacks in america disproportionately impoverished because they're stupid and lazy? you just don't seem to have the balls to do anything other than imply it passively. bosslady probably laughed at that little c#ck of yours
              I literally have no idea what MIB or boss lady is or why they laughed at my ****. You seem kind of slow.

The system is factually designed at every level to give priority to minorities and females. You cannot logically blame "the system" when it heavily favors the same people who are doing poorly. There is no wiggle room with that argument.

Black Americans are basically ascending at an identical rate to baseline because they're conjoined at the hip to that system. White Americans are regressing. they had a stranglehold on the world economy and if you look at the numbers they've basically become rural peasants in one generation. Neither group is very competitive anymore.

Once you start believing in "privilege theory" and striving for "equality" IMO your bloodline is cooked. The point of life is amassing wealth, parenting your children and handing it down to them (privilege). This concept is completely foreign in the black ghetto with its something like 70% illegitimacy rate. This concept is taboo to white liberals who lets be honest are basically just manbabies pissing away the wealth of postwar America. Privilege is a virtue to normal cultures so they are winning.

I do not believe oppression is to blame. I believe these groups are backwards and lazy and incompetent. Black culture is the most extreme example where people actually embrace not even trying out of resentment towards "privilege". Mass, epidemic laziness and a vast safety net encouraging it.

Racist isn't even a bad word anymore. All shot callers and truth tellers are racist nowadays. Strap me up.
              Last edited by ////; 08-29-2016, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                The system where US Senator Tim Scott, 1 of only 2 black US senators, gets stopped 3 times by Capitol Police that "didn't recognize him". I mean, once is an accident, twice is a trend. what is 3 times?

The system where following occurs

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ustrating.html

A system with these types of educational inequalities

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/dat...te-and-unequal
                Your assumption is that blacks and whites are equal in intelligence and other personality traits. They aren't and that is why you'll always get these different outcomes unless you fudge the numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  and to all of you foreign f#ggots who seem to think they're experts on race relations in america, have any of you ever been to washington DC, the capital of the US?

want to tell me about segregation in DC, and what the f#ck is going on when you go to the poor neighborhoods and everybody is black, and to the rich neighborhoods, where everybody is white?

let me guess, they're just too dumb and lazy to move out, aMIRIGHT?
                  You gonna tell me that the few rich blacks in the DC area live in the black ghetto? I don't think so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Affluence is subjective, but generally is based off of how much more a typical American makes than the median household income. Making approximately 30% more than the average household qualifies you under the affluent tag. When the Williams and Kaepernicks are pulling in 100k+ a year, they are considered by typical American standards as affluent.

Sure I do, the beautiful thing about the internet is it will answer if you ask.

http://www.teachingdegree.org/rhode-island/salary/
                    http://www1.salary.com/RI/Public-Sch...er-salary.html
                    http://www.payscale.com/research/US/...,_Sales/Salary

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/s...RCH_KO0,21.htm

There fixed it for ya, about what I said, also Williams agrees.

http://www.theroot.com/blog/the-grap...s_affords_him/

There fixed it for you again.

I have absolutely no sympathy for you, continue on with your victimization if it makes you feel better.

Kinda like your buzzword bigot and racist means nothing to me. It's just a diversionary word that the ignorant use to silence conversation and throw around from a place of emotion.
                    The beautiful thing about common sense is understanding what average income and affluent means. Again, you have no idea what either of their parents make unless you look at their personal tax returns. You don't know what taxes are either apparently.

Also, those numbers are not affluent. You don't know what the word means and I'll leave it that. Only a very small percentage of the country are affluent. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, Oprah Winfrey....100,000 a year is not affluent but you can continue to be ignorant.

I don't need your sympathy. I'm doing quite well. But you can continue to pretend you know about the black experience from watching Fox News lol
                    Last edited by joseph5620; 08-29-2016, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Your assumption is that blacks and whites are equal in intelligence and other personality traits. They aren't and that is why you'll always get these different outcomes unless you fudge the numbers.
                      Not my assumption at all. I just posted the reports.

I do think if you make everything equal you will have similar outcomes. outcomes are different because the starting points are not equal.

Comment

Working...
                      X