Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Kapernick Refuses to Stand for the National Anthem Over Treatment of Minorities

http://time.com/4469350/colin-kaeper...nthem-protest/

Welp, guess I'm pulling for Blaine Gabbert to start.

Comment

Guys a ******. He should be mad he sucks at football

Comment

What are your views on this?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Guys a ******. He should be mad he sucks at football
          He is only popular or known for his football abilities. If he continues to play crappy he will fade into oblivion.

Comment

**** him then.

Hope Blaine takes that job and keeps Colin on the bench for good.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              What are your views on this?
              I think its ironic that it comes from a guy like Kaepernick. He was brought up in a white family, raised in suburbia, and I'd assume rarely if ever suffered discrimination. I think it'd be a lot more acceptable if it came from a guy who rose from true discrimination and poverty, pretty much any other NFL player. I feel like guys like Colin, and that other half black half white guy who made the BET speech, who also came from an affluent background are a bit phony because I feel like they're doing it more for publicity, and as a way to pay homage to their black side.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                I think its ironic that it comes from a guy like Kaepernick. He was brought up in a white family, raised in suburbia, and I'd assume rarely if ever suffered discrimination. I think it'd be a lot more acceptable if it came from a guy who rose from true discrimination and poverty, pretty much any other NFL player. I feel like guys like Colin, and that other half black half white guy who made the BET speech, who also came from an affluent background are a bit phony because I feel like they're doing it more for publicity, and as a way to pay homage to their black side.
                I see your point on the grabbing of attention. Nothing wrong with paying homage to his black side.

Comment

He looks like a member of ISIS's football team. ISIS all stars or something.

Comment

I hope they oppress him on that bench all year then release him

Comment

Working...
                    X