No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    I'm with you. Let's go to Mars and get drunk.
    Or, we could say **** Mars and implement my retirement plan early.

What's my retirement plan consist of? Well, since I have no kids I'm going to save as much money as possible, then sell my house, buy a nice boat, and spend the twilight years of my life living off the ocean. Travel the world, get drunk or high nearly every day, catch fresh fish for dinner every day, boat parties with strange whores wherever I meet them, and only pull in to port when I need to refuel or resupply.

I don't have enough money saved up yet, but we could split the bill. Maybe bring a few of these freed up lounge rats with us who won't be sweating about how to split their assets between their equally undeserving offspring.

I bet MAK or SP50 would be a good co-captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Holy ****ing ****
      That's some of the most disturbing **** I've seen in a while, and why I try to keep away from gore.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

good god. RIP. wow.

wow.

Comment

What's my retirement plan consist of? Well, since I have no kids I'm going to save as much money as possible, then sell my house, buy a nice boat, and spend the twilight years of my life living off the ocean. Travel the world, get drunk or high nearly every day, catch fresh fish for dinner every day, boat parties with strange whores wherever I meet them, and only pull in to port when I need to refuel or resupply.

I don't have enough money saved up yet, but we could split the bill. Maybe bring a few of these freed up lounge rats with us who won't be sweating about how to split their assets between their equally undeserving offspring.

this is trippin me out...i JUST finished chatting with my homegirl about me saying **** everything and buying a boat and just living off some coast in Thailand...we talked about this for like 2 hours right now

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            What is the "much larger issue". I think islamic savagery should be treated as a separate and distinct issue which it is. Due to it's frequency and the hateful doctrine behind it.
            I'm just musing on the seemingly increased propensity for violence among our species over the last decade and a half. Moreover, how ****ed up the media treats it.

Wasn't it Stalin that famously said "The death of one is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic"?

Gotta give credit to the ruthless bastard for at least having keen foresight.

Comment

wtf kind of truck was he driving to kill 73 people? it must have been a huge diesel truck or something with tons of power.

i want to see video if its available. i know it sounds sick to want to see it but i'm desensitized to this stuff already unless it involves animals.

rip to those who died

Comment

Fck 73 dead

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  this is trippin me out...i JUST finished chatting with my homegirl about me saying **** everything and buying a boat and just living off some coast in Thailand...we talked about this for like 2 hours right now
                  ...Are you serious?

I **** you not : This has been my retirement plan for the last 10 years.

I seriously can't think of a better way to spend my retirement. Unless I had unlimited funds or some ****. Then I'd probably go all Master P and buy my own island somewhere. Build a nice house on the shoreline. Grow my own fruits and veggies. Get ****faced on the beach every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
                    I'm with you bro..

This Earth is a **** place ..

The boat sounds like a good bet. The USS BoxingSceneDrunkLang

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                    That's some of the most disturbing **** I've seen in a while, and why I try to keep away from gore.

Yeah that was really ****ed up to see. Apparently police killed the driver I'm reading on CNN

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      wtf kind of truck was he driving to kill 73 people? it must have been a huge diesel truck or something with tons of power.

i want to see video if its available. i know it sounds sick to want to see it but i'm desensitized to this stuff already unless it involves animals.

rip to those who died
                      Sky news saying the truck was loaded with guns and grenades, could have been even worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X