No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

It seems like every other day there's something like this going on. Some crazy act of violence committed by some unhinged ****knuckle, be they Islamic terrorists, trigger happy police officers, deranged "lone wolf" gunmen, or otherwise.

...Is NASA still taking applications for volunteer Mars colonists? Because I'm pretty sure I want off of this violent planet full of psychopaths who'd rather murder somebody they disagree with than talk to them.
    Holy ****ing ****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Horrible images.

I know you disdain conspiracy theorists. But there's an unseen hand behind all of this. There's a reason that chaos, division, and hatred are spreading around the world.

The Powers That Be are secretly funding it and encouraging it.
        I've often thought the same... they seem to want to create divisions and create hostility and violence, perhaps to distract people

Comment

Death toll now 73

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            Holy ****ing ****
            Welcome to the 21st century, bruh.

Where your dying moments as you lay lifeless and bleeding out in the streets at the hands of some twisted ****head will be recorded, uploaded to the internet, and run in the media for however long it takes until the next attack is recorded.

Comment

Welcome to the 21st century, bruh.

Where your dying moments as you lay lifeless and bleeding out in the streets at the hands of some twisted ****head will be recorded, uploaded to the internet, and run in the media for however long it takes until the next attack is recorded.
              I'm with you. Let's go to Mars and get drunk.

Comment

Comment

73 dead according to french TV according to an american news broadcaster.

Comment

...I don't recall ever making the argument that they didn't?

My point is that a senseless act of violence that results in the death of at least one person is recorded and uploaded to the internet and shown in the media on a daily basis.

I know you'd really like to politicize this with me, but I'm speaking to a much larger issue here while you're trying to have a circlejerk with somebody who isn't interested.

Go reply to somebody else if you want that sort of thing.
                    What is the "much larger issue". I think islamic savagery should be treated as a separate and distinct issue which it is. Due to it's frequency and the hateful doctrine behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      I'm with you. Let's go to Mars and get drunk.

I'm with you bro..

This Earth is a **** place ..

Comment

Working...
                      X