Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

France is going to go civil war any minute and that is going to explode the rest of Europe and potentially America.

Comment

Comment

Heard the death toll is closer to 60. RIP to the victims.

Comment

It seems like every other day there's something like this going on. Some crazy act of violence committed by some unhinged ****knuckle, be they Islamic terrorists, trigger happy police officers, deranged "lone wolf" gunmen, or otherwise.

...Is NASA still taking applications for volunteer Mars colonists? Because I'm pretty sure I want off of this violent planet full of psychopaths who'd rather murder somebody they disagree with than talk to them.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

It seems like every other day there's something like this going on. Some crazy act of violence committed by some unhinged ****knuckle, be they Islamic terrorists, trigger happy police officers, deranged "lone wolf" gunmen, or otherwise.

...Is NASA still taking applications for volunteer Mars colonists? Because I'm pretty sure I want off of this violent planet full of psychopaths who'd rather murder somebody they disagree with than talk to them.
            Horrible images.

I know you disdain conspiracy theorists. But there's an unseen hand behind all of this. There's a reason that chaos, division, and hatred are spreading around the world.

The Powers That Be are secretly funding it and encouraging it.

Comment

the siege starring denzel washington and annette benning needs to happen.

stop accepting third worlders who practice this vile religion.

hillary clinton wants to increase the amount of muslim immigrants by like 300% more than what president obama is already allowing.

enough is enough.

let them stay in their piece of **** nations where they can allah snackbar all they want.

they dont deserve to live in western nations when they dot his kind of ****....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Horrible images.

I know you disdain conspiracy theorists. But there's an unseen hand behind all of this. There's a reason that chaos, division, and hatred are spreading around the world.

The Powers That Be are secretly funding it and encouraging it.
                If that makes you sleep better at night then so be it.

I can't get myself to that point logically in my brain, but sometimes I wish I could. I think I'd be able to live life more comfortably believing it was all a part of some grand organization's master plan instead of seeing the world for the precarious environment that it actually is. Where anybody at anytime can lose their **** and decide to not just take their own life, but to take dozens of innocents with them at a moment's notice because **** you, I'm pissed.

Were I a sociopath, I could go out and buy a semi-automatic rifle tomorrow and walk right in to a school full of children or a theater full of strangers and be the next Adam Lanza or James Holmes. Or I could buy a ****load of fertilizer and chemicals and blow up a building like Tim McVeigh, or start sending explosives through the mail to people I want dead like Ted Kaczynski. Or I could buy a sniper rifle, recruit some impressionable kid, and be the next set of D.C. snipers.

Obviously, I'm not going to. I'm a humanist at heart. But I could if I really wanted to (or any of you could if you wanted to), and that's what's so disturbing about it to me.

(I'm seriously not going to, NSA. Seriously. Don't raid me, bro!)

Life isn't fair, nor is it supposed to be. Watch a nature documentary sometime. The natural world is savage as ****.

Comment

Now there's a fire by the Eiffel Tower

Last edited by Ruthless One; 07-14-2016, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

False equivalence, Islamic fruitcakes significantly outnumber the rest in these types of attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                      False equivalence, Islamic fruitcakes significantly outnumber the rest in these types of attacks.
                      ...I don't recall ever making the argument that they didn't?

My point is that a senseless act of violence that results in the death of at least one person is recorded and uploaded to the internet and shown in the media on a daily basis.

I know you'd really like to politicize this with me, but I'm speaking to a much larger issue here while you're trying to have a circlejerk with somebody who isn't interested.

Go reply to somebody else if you want that sort of thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X