No announcement yet.

Terrorist Attack In France over 80 Dead 100 Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    i swear man...i would fish and sell to the locals to support my drinking habits...perhaps have a donut shop but HQ would be the boat...im low maintenance and being off the grid like this would be a peaceful way to go about my life
    Same here on the low maintenance front.

I have a taste for pretty much any and all food, and the same is true with alcohol or regular beverages. Wouldn't take much at all to keep me satisfied. Plus my growing discontent with the shape of affairs today leads me to believe I'd be much happier either on my own or with a small group of trusted friends on that boat.

Make it happen, dude. Not now or anything, but when you're ready. Retirement is supposed to be about living the life you want to live, not the life everybody else expects you to live.

No refunds and no regrets when this ride is over.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Same here on the low maintenance front.

I have a taste for pretty much any and all food, and the same is true with alcohol or regular beverages. Wouldn't take much at all to keep me satisfied. Plus my growing discontent with the shape of affairs today leads me to believe I'd be much happier either on my own or with a small group of trusted friends on that boat.

Make it happen, dude. Not now or anything, but when you're ready. Retirement is supposed to be about living the life you want to live, not the life everybody else expects you to live.

No refunds and no regrets when this ride is over.

we're on the same mindset, bud

im not about trying to live as long as i can, im about trying to live as happy as i can...if i kick the can at 50, i wanna make sure those 50yrs had 100 worth of fun ****

Comment

Comment

Better to watch your family be murdered than be called racist (against something that isn't even a race, that many members of that "race" openly loathe).

That's how our generation is already being remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            we're on the same mindset, bud

im not about trying to live as long as i can, im about trying to live as happy as i can...if i kick the can at 50, i wanna make sure those 50yrs had 100 worth of fun ****
            I wouldn't mind living a really long time if it weren't for all of the adverse health and psychological affects you have to suffer with as a result. I've seen it so many times it's ridiculous, particularly with people in our "that'll never be me" crowd.

A lot of people start out with that attitude but then the first brush with their own mortality causes them to second guess it. Eventually they get older and older and then they start trading away personal freedoms and things they enjoy for more sand in the hourglass.

Won't be me. I already almost died in the hospital in 2012 and it really didn't change **** as far as my outlook is concerned. If anything, it reinforced it, so I intend on squeezing as much fun as I can out of it before it's all over with.

Thailand, huh?

How much do you know about international boating laws? I've honestly not looked too much in to it because it'll still be another 20+ years before I can legitimately implement the plan (barring some unexpected windfall of liquid assets, that is), but I'm certain there'd be some legal ****ery afoot in certain Western countries to prohibit people from doing it more often.

Ever see all the old ****s in the US who retire to RVs and just drive all over the country living out of them?

Same concept with the boat but I'm sure there's going to be more hurdles than those RV bastards face.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
              Yep, Hillary keep on being dishonest and politically correct. A couple more Paris, Nice, Orlando, Brussels like attacks in the U.S. and you'll hand the election over to Donald Trump...

If leaders on the left won't talk about the issue of [redacted] openly, honestly productively and like ****in' grownups, then they will push voters to the leaders on the right - who are at least talking about the issue. However, the far right may not deal with the problem in the most civilized manner.

Last edited by BostonGuy; 07-14-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Yep, Hillary keep on being dishonest and politically correct. A couple more Paris, Nice, Orlando, Brussels like attacks in the U.S. and you'll hand the election over to Donald Trump...

If leaders on the left won't talk about the issue of [redacted] openly, honestly productively and like ****in' grownups, then they will push voters to the leaders on the right - who are at least talking about the issue. However, the far right may not deal with the problem in the most civilized manner.

Exactly also what about black people how many more Dallas, Virginia, Lakewood , Oakland etc we going to see before these liberals start grouping blacks and calling it like it is

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

The left has completely failed against ISIS. They have put political correctness over the safety of not just our country but of the entire planet. Time to give the other side a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
                      The left has completely failed against ISIS. They have put political correctness over the safety of not just our country but of the entire planet. Time to give the other side a chance.
                      And also the Mexicans bringing in the rapists and all these drugs not a word from these libtards actually have the audacity to say not all Mexicans are like that and call Trump is a racist

Comment

Working...
                      X