No announcement yet.

#LondonHasFallen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    I already have business relations with China and invest in Chinese companies. It's not urgent to move there.

The US is a failure-worshiping far left cesspool with the worst scientific censorship in the world & no future so I just passively support the sane candidate but don't see much point in caring who wins.

At some point you kind of let go and just focus on maximizing your income and mocking the street urchins who ruined your country. Make away with as much wealth as possible and leave these people in a third world ****hole to rot and starve. That's the plan.

All of these "social justice" invalids and their scapegoating me for putting effort into my life will be a lot more tolerable when they're starving to death with eyeball ticks.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Sorry to disappoint you in that I'm not triggered.

Blow out in November, doe.
      1. Im not disappointed,

2. you're one of my favorite posters here. you have the same mentality as me, brutally honest, **** subtlety, just viewed from a liberal viewpoint. which brings me to....

3. you're a self professed liberal, and you got triggered:

I welcome it, along with their red k, hate mail, and angry replies.

Part of the reason I came back was specifically to post up on these insecure little manlets in every bigoted thread they make until the election in November to make the victory that much sweeter. If they want an echo chamber they won't find one here.

I've got pages and pages of gifs already bookmarked and I'll be bumping all these threads as soon as the media outlets announce what most of the country already knows to be true.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        1. Im not disappointed,

2. you're one of my favorite posters here. you have the same mentality as me, brutally honest, **** subtlety, just viewed from a liberal viewpoint. which brings me to....

3. you're a self professed liberal, and you got triggered:

Didn't know that we shared so much in common.

Respect.

Comment

btw,

im not voting for donald trump.

im an american above average middle class citizen. im all for the empire. give me the status quo until a safer and better alternative comes along. whether that is hildabeast clinton or bernie sanders, im fine with it. donald trump i like his personality, just not for president. i like the fact that he raised the brutal honesty levels of american politics. he's the stripper you'd date but not marry. bernie is the most righteous, hillary the most experienced and probably wont wreck the system while donald trump is just too much of a wild card.

Comment

What part of that is confusing you?

The first bolded sentence refers to me not really caring who wins US elections. From a financial backing perspective Hillary had this in the bag before the primaries even began. There is little suspense.

The last bolded part refers to the grand scale -- people who put effort into life will always win. Kool liberal graffiti activist dudes will always be inferior to us no matter which politician wins.

We can move wherever we want and all SJWs can do is cry about it and ask us to come back so they have someone to blame their lazy poverty on.
            Last edited by ////; 05-22-2016, 08:27 PM.

Comment

Hey somebody show this to that punk cuckold bringer....

http://www.9news.com.au/afp/2016/05/23/02/36/clinton-in-dead-heat-with-trump-offers-sharper-contrast

Can't stop the trump train baby. No way no how.

Clinton is going to get chewed up and spat the fcuk out.

Bringer would probably move to Canada except there won't be anywhere near as much BBC for him to suck over there...

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post

http://www.9news.com.au/afp/2016/05/...arper-contrast

Bringer would probably move to Canada except there won't be anywhere near as much BBC for him to suck over there...
                Is bringer white? I always figured he was some thing else with a racial chip on his shoulder

If he's a white guy that's pretty sad since "white males!" is his go-to insult

What happened to him? Anyone know his story? Bullying?

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Is bringer white? I always figured he was some thing else with a racial chip on his shoulder

If he's a white guy that's pretty sad since "white males!" is his go-to insult

What happened to him? Anyone know his story? Bullying?
                  Please provide me with a link of me ever having used that term as an insult to somebody.

I've been on this site for almost 10 years, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one post to back up your claim.

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmSEX View Post

http://www.9news.com.au/afp/2016/05/...arper-contrast

If you were paying attention to the conversation in this thread at all you'd have realized I already addressed this poll earlier on in a response Ehrmantraut.

Comment

Please provide me with a link of me ever having used that term as an insult to somebody.

I've been on this site for almost 10 years, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one post to back up your claim.
                      Are you a moolie or just another white cuck like Glenn Beck?

Comment

Working...
                      X