No announcement yet.

#LondonHasFallen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #LondonHasFallen

NO... NOT THE Movie, you know what and who I am talking about,... another victory for the evil cultural marxists.

the whole world is going to shit bruh

Comment

London fell about five or six years ago. That is when I left.

Comment

Remember how the usual suspects said the difference between colonialism and migration is that one has political power and one doesnt?

That was why colonialism was so wrong and we must forever repent but the same thing in the opposite direction is a "morally necessary extinction".

I wonder what their explanation is now. I'd wager the same one as usual; screaming at you and calling you racist and shattering table decorations.

Comment

London is going the way of Brazil. There will remain a small percentage of white and jewish elites living in high-class, gated, secured communities while the rest of the city is a multicultural 3rd world ****hole.

Comment

It is sad. What is England?

Comment

We need Robinhood & his merry men, lil john, Anorak, and others are embracing Islam. Allah save the queen!

It is a persistent rumour that Diana was under the influence of Islamic dong, and needed to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                We need Robinhood & his merry men, lil john, Anorak, and others are embracing Islam. Allah save the queen!

It is a persistent rumour that Diana was under the influence of Islamic dong, and needed to go!

Very true.The "boys" could never have a muslim half brother/sister,so offed she was!

Comment

Originally posted by HughJass View Post
                  Very true.The "boys" could never have a muslim half brother/sister,so offed she was!
                  dodi and diana brought it on themselves. Mi6 or MI5, know their stuff!
                  They cashed properly!

Comment

Another thread full of beta ass posters. Smh...

Comment

Working...
                    X