No announcement yet.

#LondonHasFallen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Never said they were. Nice use of your new "regressive left" buzzwords, though. I remember when you guys used to just call us anti-American.

i never said you said they were. im merely pointing out that echo chambers are also very prominent on the left side just like they are on the right side.

sorry you got triggered by words. liberals tend to do that.

not as substantive as your hillary epileptic shock pic doe but pretty much epitomizes hillary supporters which your pic captured beautifully and accurately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      i never said you said they were. im merely pointing out that echo chambers are also very prominent on the left side just like they are on the right side.

sorry you got triggered by words. liberals tend to do that.

not as substantive as your hillary epileptic shock pic doe but pretty much epitomizes hillary supporters which your pic captured beautifully and accurately.
      Sorry to disappoint you in that I'm not triggered.

Blow out in November, doe.

Comment

Do you really support Clinton, or you just going along since she is gonna represent the Democrats?

Comment

You have no idea what your talking about you fanny.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2645768

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Do you really support Clinton, or you just going along since she is gonna represent the Democrats?
            I disagree with her policy positions on a few issues but am also sane enough to realize that she's an infinitely more stable (not to mention qualified) candidate than the alternative.

I'm not one of those emotional little cucks who feels he has to agree with a politician 100% of the time to support them. Plus, she's going to destroy in November and in the process give birth to epic amounts of Trump fans getting trolled. So it's kinda hard for me to be against her at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              You have no idea what your talking about you fanny.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2645768
              Oh, look. It's the European who doesn't know how American elections work (thought it was popular vote) and couldn't lay out a strategy for a Trump victory when pressed for one in the following thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=711025

Are you back to discuss politics with the adults, sweetie? Have you come up with a strategy wherein Trump can win enough electoral votes (friendly reminder : it's 270) to secure the Presidency yet?

Comment

I disagree with her policy positions on a few issues but am also sane enough to realize that she's an infinitely more stable (not to mention qualified) candidate than the alternative.

I'm not one of those emotional little cucks who feels he has to agree with a politician 100% of the time to support them. Plus, she's going to destroy in November and in the process give birth to epic amounts of Trump fans getting trolled. So it's kinda hard for me to be against her at this point.
                I dont care either way, but Trumps troll game is way above her

Comment

Oh, look. It's the European who doesn't know how American elections work (thought it was popular vote) and couldn't lay out a strategy for a Trump victory when pressed for one in the following thread.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=711025

Are you back to discuss politics with the adults, sweetie? Have you come up with a strategy wherein Trump can win enough electoral votes (friendly reminder : it's 270) to secure the Presidency yet?
                  No actually I'm not.

It's 10.43 and I'm drunk as ****.

Oh and I prefer limey to European.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    I dont care either way, but Trumps troll game is way above her
                    I'll give him credit for having the dankest of memes thus far, but that doesn't win elections. Dude better be brushing up on substance between now and the debates, because all the **** he pulled in the Republican primaries (insulting, not answering questions, talking over people, and basically being a bully) won't fly during the general election debates.

I think she's going to absolutely emasculate him if I'm being completely honest. Expose him as a blowhard empty suit with no understanding of foreign policy whatsoever and hammer the **** out of him for refusing to release his taxes.

Comment

Pick your turd sandwich, 'Murika.

Comment

Working...
                      X