Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    No actually I'm not.

It's 10.43 and I'm drunk as ****.

Oh and I prefer limey to European.
    Didn't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Pick your turd sandwich, 'Murika.

...Can I have Bill? Dude's Presidency was ATG status.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
        Didn't think so.

The link I posted said enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          The link I posted said enough.
          It didn't say anything, really. Because polls mean nothing.

However, if you really put that much stock in to them then surely you're aware of the fact that Clinton has beaten Trump 12 times in national polls since Trump became the nominee whereas Trump has only beat her 3 times?

Or...

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/battlegr...llary-clinton/

But like I said, I don't rely on polls to make my case. I actually argue electoral strategy, ground game, fundraising efforts, and the substance of the candidates' policies. You know, adult stuff.

Comment

London bridges falling down, falling down, falling down

Comment

Democracy is only functional when voting rights are heavily restricted to those with some degree of common shared destiny/interests. Once you open the floodgates, every candidate is a novel protest candidate.

Of course being a "normal person" who isn't affiliated with any hostile aztlan/etc movements nor identifies as a trigender globally warmed furry fetishist/etc I hope Trump wins.

But lets be realistic here, the US is not a place you want to invest in long term. Anyone who has compared the composition of American universities and business centers to Chinese universities and business centers knows this.

Liberalism isn't an ideology. It is simply an observable symptom of a dying civilization.
              Last edited by ////; 05-22-2016, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Never said they were. Nice use of your new "regressive left" buzzwords, though. I remember when you guys used to just call us anti-American.

How about pinko?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  How about pinko?
                  Do they still use that word?

I mean, I realize they're old, but damn.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Democracy is only functional when voting rights are heavily restricted to those with some degree of common shared destiny/interests. Once you open the floodgates, every candidate is a novel protest candidate.

Of course being a "normal person" who isn't affiliated with any hostile aztlan/etc movements nor identifies as a trigender globally warmed furry fetishist/etc I hope Trump wins.

But lets be realistic here, the US is not a place you want to invest in long term. Anyone who has compared the composition of American universities and business centers to Chinese universities and business centers knows this.

Liberalism isn't an ideology. It is simply an observable symptom of a dying civilization.
                    So are you moving to China when Clinton wins?

Comment

So are you moving to China when Clinton wins?
                      I already have business relations with China and invest in Chinese companies. It's not urgent to move there.

The US is a failure-worshiping far left cesspool with the worst scientific censorship in the world & no future so I just passively support the sane candidate but don't see much point in caring who wins.

At some point you kind of let go and just focus on maximizing your income and mocking the street urchins who ruined your country. Make away with as much wealth as possible and leave these people in a third world ****hole to rot and starve. That's the plan.

All of these "social justice" invalids and their scapegoating me for putting effort into my life will be a lot more tolerable when they're starving to death with eyeball ticks. The whole US is going to end up like Detroit.

Man after reading this I don't even want Trump to win. Trump should just hang out in China with me and fund cools start ups. Get his money out of the United States of Zimbabwe ASAP.
                      Last edited by ////; 05-22-2016, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X