• Time
  • Show
Clear All

******s

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        Aye... This is absolute MADNESS.

The center of western civilization, and culture (post-Greek/Roman era), that literally fought to keep out this type of scum, is rotting from within by it.

Soon... The children of the Romans, Greeks, Charles Martel... Will rise up, and smash this cultural marxism...

Soon... Soon.
        Don't forget John Sobieski III, gates of Vienna

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
          Most nationalists I've talked to online, are very compassionate.

They recognize the beauty of the world, and all the people in it - and want to preserve every race, culture, etc. They all have the right to preserve their identity. They deserve a homeland, and self-determination therein.

That is what nationalism is about. Protecting cultures, and races - not destroying them. Not promoting open borders, and free for all immigration en masse, which can only result in the ones with the sharpest elbows (and highest birth rates), taking over, and pushing out the native culture.

They are every bit as adamant in defending the Kurds right to a homeland, as they are the Jews having a right to a homeland.. Same for the Shona in Zimbabwe, as the Greeks in Greece... Italians in Italy, etc., etc.

When a yank comes here, they want to see English... France, french... If you go to Japan, you'd want to experience the Japanese...
          Agreed, I am saddened to see Japan picking up so many negative western habits like graffiti. Preserving culture is a lofty goal, in this world. It seems only religious fanatics can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Agreed, I am saddened to see Japan picking up so many negative western habits like graffiti.
            You can be a graffiti "artist" and have a minimum of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              You can be a graffiti "artist" and have a minimum of common sense.
              Painting on walls of people who don't want grafitti and have to pay painters to remove them?

There should be designated areas, where people can express themselves. Some guys are good, but I don't want any punk painting the walls around my home, unless I pay him to do so.

Comment

Working...
              X