No announcement yet.

Dozens killed in Brussels terrorist attack

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bardock View Post
    Not a joke, just saying you're a b1tch if a few Muslim communities are keeping you from "going back to your roots" in Europe LMAO
    I don't think he meant he was afraid of the Muslims. I think he meant there won't be a European culture to see.

Sure there's some historical architecture left over, but the culture is a conglomeration of American corporations, Islam, etc. Europeans have a very decreasing presence in their own cities. Basically they've been colonized/sold out but we don't use those words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      I don't think he meant he was afraid of the Muslims. I think he meant there won't be a European culture to see.

Sure there's some historical architecture left over, but the culture is a conglomeration of American corporations, Islam, etc. Europeans have a very decreasing presence in their own cities. Basically they've been colonized/sold out but we don't use those words.
      that is what i originally meant but i had to point out the irony in my previous post.

Comment

• Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
        Iran 2015. Iran has come a long way since the U.S. and British overthrew Iran's democratically elected Prime Minister in the interest of British Petroleum. I notice how your "good" pictures have white people in them smh. You don't even understand the history of the region and how the West has been destablizing the region for the sake of Oil.

Yes, there working away from being strict oppressed Muslim women, to bad not all of the Islam world is like that. That just proves the less you follow a fictional fairy tale, the more free you become.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post

They still might blow it up like they did with that mosque in Raqqa. They're savages that need to be put down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
            Sad all around.

Very interesting time period to be living in which will be universally studied in history books 100 years from now.

I get to see all of this unfold before my very eyes.
            There is an old Arab curse: May you live in interesting times.

I think every time is interesting...for all the wrong reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              The study the article cited was paid for by the University of Tel Aviv. I think that is problematic.
              Come on now, if you must repeatedly resort to fallacy at least don't use the same fallacy over and over.

Just accept reality and move on. Is that so tough for you guys to do??

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I never disputed or challenged the point that most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims before he posted that article. Thats the point you are missing.
                No, what's missing is you condemning islam for committing most terrorist acts.

You're being an apologist, plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  Wow!

And yet liberals will still call the guy a racist and say he's wrong on the issue. It's like Idiocracy come to life!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    This is exactly what's wrong with the left - they deny that there's a problem with Islam for fear of alienating the million of peaceful muslims. It's a noble lie but unfortunately it doesn't appear to be helping the status quo. You can pick the newspaper and read about muslim terrorism every day of the week - I read it and internalize it and I'm outraged. I'm just as outraged and saddened when I see attacks in Europe as when I read about muslim savagery in Africa, or in Lebanon, Turkey, Russia, etc.

Don't tell me that there's "not a problem with Islam" - it's just not true, you're not being honest. This delusion is not helping anything.
                    I remind you president Bush was the first to say we are not at war with Islam. Not the left.

I completely understand your outrage. I disagree strongly that the issue is Islam.

I don't see how judging all on the acts of a few is a measure of anything but demagoguery. On a forum, it's ok to say whatever. On the world stage, anyone with an ounce of common sense sees how doing the same would be problematic.

Comment

• Inb4 ******ed Belgium flag filters on Facebook...

Comment

Working...
                      X