No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not laughing now.
    Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-10-2016, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Russia confirms it was in contact with trump during the campaign

So it begins

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Isn't this as much a display of mistrust and contempt of Hillary as it is an actual desire to have Trump as figurehead? Isn't it simply a fuckfinger?
        I feel like there is more anger directly at our corrupt media for their portrayal of the two candidates than there is towards Hillary herself.

Watching Hillary be groomed from a disgraced criminal into a hip popculture icon the moment she announced her candidacy. Trump turn from a well-liked business personality into KKK dictator and constantly wildly misquoted.

DNC being busted for a rigged primary then the media trying to redirect anger at "the Russians", spitting in the face of nearly 50% of their own voters.

People really wanted to rub the media's face in its own shit. Almost every Trump supporter I know as well as the Bernie people who refused to support Hillary share these feelings.
        Last edited by ////; 11-10-2016, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by (((Sup))) View Post
          *** )))......

dat username *** )))

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

Those stupid ****s are part of the reason Trump won.

Guarrantee the ***Mainstream media))) won't cover this shyt.

I hope the Fuhrer deals with these thugs and their BLM lackeys swiftly.
            Last edited by Hype job; 11-10-2016, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              What a bunch of *******! Not gonna lie... you only see this type of mentality in the "hood" and then you wonder why hoods stay the shit holes that they are.

If he justifiably shot them BLM would claim they wuz good boys, dindu nuffinz.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Xoo View Post

lmaoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Rubbish! Why did/do you believe Obama can/could control the premiums?

I wanted Hillary to win but at least a lot of those conspiracy theory crap got shutdown with a Trump victory.
                      I didn't say he could have or should have controlled the premiums (which BTW...he obviously had influence over)...the point I made was WHEN he chose to announce the increases...sooner as opposed to later (after the election). He made the announcement with about 2 weeks to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X