No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    You know...I'm still baffled about one thing and I'm going to quote a post I made a little while back...

I don't understand how he could have done that so close to the voting day...he nailed Clinton's coffin shut. You'd think being the dishonest scammers that they are...they would have been able to delay doing this until December or January and avoided the reaction. What was Obama thinking?
    former President Bill Clinton said of him: “A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.”
    http://nypost.com/2012/09/03/bill-cl...obama-in-2008/

hillary ran a vicious campaign against obama in '08 has been bitter about the loss ever since according to the hacked collin powell emails.

obama probably hates their ****ing guts too.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      http://nypost.com/2012/09/03/bill-cl...obama-in-2008/

hillary ran a vicious campaign against obama in '08 has been bitter about the loss ever since according to the hacked collin powell emails.

obama probably hates their ****ing guts too.
      But then towards the end of the campaign both he and Michelle came out to support her.

Comment

But then towards the end of the campaign both he and Michelle came out to support her.
        they have to keep the appearance of party unity. it's just politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
          Had me in stitches, watch from the beginning to the end.

I see you found a clip of Enayze.

Comment

You know...I'm still baffled about one thing and I'm going to quote a post I made a little while back...

I don't understand how he could have done that so close to the voting day...he nailed Clinton's coffin shut. You'd think being the dishonest scammers that they are...they would have been able to delay doing this until December or January and avoided the reaction. What was Obama thinking?
            Rubbish! Why did/do you believe Obama can/could control the premiums?

I wanted Hillary to win but at least a lot of those conspiracy theory crap got shutdown with a Trump victory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              Oh God, so much win!!!

Comment

• What a bunch of *******! Not gonna lie... you only see this type of mentality in the "hood" and then you wonder why hoods stay the shit holes that they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  What a bunch of *******! Not gonna lie... you only see this type of mentality in the "hood" and then you wonder why hoods stay the shit holes that they are.

All trump supporters are probably fat white people with no education like that guy lol

They would all also get wrecked like guys on here who chat **** on the internet

Comment

• Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    All trump supporters are probably fat white people with no education like that guy lol

They would all also get wrecked like guys on here who chat **** on the internet
                    ignorance is bliss

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X