No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
    I didn't say he could have or should have controlled the premiums (which BTW...he obviously had influence over)...the point I made was WHEN he chose to announce the increases...sooner as opposed to later (after the election). He made the announcement with about 2 weeks to go.
    How did he have influence over the premiums?

They announced it when they found out. How could they stifle that info when the insurance companies knew too? The insurance companies would be notifying their clients of the increase in their premiums, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      How did he have influence over the premiums?

They announced it when they found out. How could they stifle that info when the insurance companies knew too? The insurance companies would be notifying their clients of the increase in their premiums, right?
      Well...the reason why it's called Obamacare...is because President Obama was the creator of the plan. Do I need to explain how that would give him influence over it? Regardless once again (and try to pay attention now)...MY POINT WAS ALL ABOUT THE TIMING OF THE RELEASED NEWS OF THE INCREASES.

If you don't realize the power of the President to simply delay the news...you have no clue how the office works.
      Last edited by jaded; 11-10-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Well...the reason why it's called Obamacare...is because President Obama was the creator of the plan. Do I need to explain how that would give him influence over it? Regardless once again (and try to pay attention now)...MY POINT WAS ALL ABOUT THE TIMING OF THE RELEASED NEWS OF THE INCREASES.

If you don't realize the power of the President to simply delay the news...you have no clue how the office works.
        The Affordable Care Act is the correct name. Yes, you need to explain how that gives him influence over controlling premiums.

How could he control the timing? The insurances companies realized that not enough young healthy people were signing up to help offset the cost to pay for people with health issues that signed up so the insurances companies had to increase the premiums they charge to offset that.

Comment

The Affordable Care Act is the correct name. Yes, you need to explain how that gives him influence over controlling premiums.

How could he control the timing? The insurances companies realized that not enough young healthy people were signing up to help offset the cost to pay for people with health issues that signed up so the insurances companies had to increase the premiums they charge to offset that.
          You are very naive. You are also trying to make an argument out of a point which I did not raise. You know the announcement came from the Whitehouse...right? He's the President...if he can chose to invade a country don't you think his office can manipulate how and how long it takes to review the details of a proposal...the plan?

Comment

• Everything the leftists and ***them))) hate. A white male with white male privilege who isn't servile to political correctness, says whatever he wants, and does whatever he wants.

It "blew up in their faces" as Bringer said it would if his candidate won.

Comment

• Comment

You are very naive. You are also trying to make an argument out of a point which I did not raise. You know the announcement came from the Whitehouse...right? He's the President...if he can chose to invade a country don't you think his office can manipulate how and how long it takes to review the details of a proposal...the plan?
                They announced it because they have people monitoring the complete system so they saw that premiums were going to increase. Even if they didn't do that the information would still get out.

Comment

They announced it because they have people monitoring the complete system so they saw that premiums were going to increase. Even if they didn't do that the information would still get out.
                  :rfl::rfl::rfl:

Comment

Insurance companies were gonna raise premiums to offset the increase cost to them. How could Obama stop that? What kind of shuffling could Obama and his crew do to prevent that from happening?

Comment

:rfl::rfl::rfl:
                      Glad to make you laugh but tell me why you are laughing.

Comment

Working...
                      X