No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao.... I have posted.... And all I'm doing is explaining trumps rationale..

You can be naive if you want to and think democrats would never use voter fraud even though multiple dnc campaign workers have been caught on tape and forced to resign..
    Why did these people have to resign if they weren't doing it?
    Let me know when you find a FOX news article that backs your claims.

Comment

Here is proof you requested... Now show your proof of trump voter fraud...
      hey dimm wit okeefe got caught lieing and making up sht. was even put in prison for it.

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited to imply its subjects said things they did not,[4] with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

When his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations of the videos were conducted. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[5] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[6][7] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe for invasion of privacy; O'Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.

O'Keefe gained support from conservative media and interest groups. In 2009,

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Still hanging on that claim but have no solid sources.
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Not credible links.
        Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        If this is so, major print media would have ran articles on this already. So post one. I am looking forward to an article on FOX news from you detailing these claims.

Lmao,,,

Here you go

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-comments.html

Go google scott foval

I'm still waiting for you to provide anything remotely close to being an actual point

Comment

If this is so, major print media would have ran articles on this already. So post one. I am looking forward to an article on FOX news from you detailing these claims.
          And where is another one from a major liberal news site

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-okeefe-sting/

Literally, do you even pay attention to the news? He seemed to act like you know what your talking about but don't know about anything? For real, where do get your news?

Comment

Lmao,,,

Here you go

Go google scott foval

I'm still waiting for you to provide anything remotely close to being an actual point
            What point do you keep referring too? What point have I made?

Comment

• Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
              hey dimm wit okeefe got caught lieing and making up sht. was even put in prison for it.

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters, some selectively edited to imply its subjects said things they did not,[4] with figures and workers in academic, governmental and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations. He gained national attention for his video recordings of workers at ACORN offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

When his videos of ACORN workers allegedly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most private funding before investigations of the videos were conducted. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[5] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers and that the workers had not committed illegal actions. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[6][7] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe for invasion of privacy; O'Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.

O'Keefe gained support from conservative media and interest groups. In 2009,

Politics on poll sides have some of the worst people imaginable.. Total crooks, scam artists, liars and manipulators..

Comment

What point do you keep referring too? What point have I made?
                That there isn't voter fraud from democrats?

Why are you trying to quote and debate me ifyou don't have a position..

It's like you don't want to admit a position because I have easy rebutted all your questions, and so you are going to act like your objective and no agenda

Comment

Lmao,,,

Here you go

Go google scott foval

Thanks for the link but nothing in link backs your or Trumps claim that he lost the popular vote because of illegals and dead people.
                  As reported on "The Kelly File," Creamer also is shown on video being asked about circumventing voter registration laws for Hispanics, though he later said in a statement that none of the schemes described in the conversation on video ever took place.

O’Keefe has previously come under fire for heavily editing and manipulating his recordings. His tactics have also been questioned. O’Keefe was arrested while trying to gain access to Sen. Mary Landrieu’s office in Louisiana in 2010. He was later charged with a misdemeanor and sentenced to three years’ probation.

“The discredited source of these videos, James O’Keefe, is a convicted criminal with a history of doctoring video to advance his ideological agenda,” Brazile said. “We are in the process of conducting an internal investigation to determine whether he and his cohorts committed any illegal activities in this well-funded operation.”

Comment

Politics on poll sides have some of the worst people imaginable.. Total crooks, scam artists, liars and manipulators..
                    yes. butt you using a known lieing dork to bolster your ideas is dimm witted.

Comment

That there isn't voter fraud from democrats?

Why are you trying to quote and debate me ifyou don't have a position..

It's like you don't want to admit a position because I have easy rebutted all your questions, and so you are going to act like your objective and no agenda
                      You still have no hard evidence of voter fraud occurring. Where is the hard evidence of voter fraud occuring? You have people admitting to attempting to do it or even trying but nothing to prove it.

Comment

Working...
                      X