• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• This pic always makes me laugh

Comment

• Originally posted by hype job View Post
        *** )))......

Comment

• This whole thing is still so surreal to me. I'm still in a state of shock. I'm no Trump supporter but I was so happy to see that the American people told Hilary and the establishment to eat a bag of ****.

I didn't vote but most people I talked to who did were either Trump supporters or Trump detractors. With all the help Clinton had to win this, she probably couldn't have beaten a dead body last night either.

Comment

• Isn't this as much a display of mistrust and contempt of Hillary as it is an actual desire to have Trump as figurehead? Isn't it simply a fuckfinger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Isn't this as much a display of mistrust and contempt of Hillary as it is an actual desire to have Trump as figurehead? Isn't it simply a fuckfinger?
              yup an1 but hilary, we have to stop her at all cost, shes a corrupt war loving biotch.

Comment

• You know...I'm still baffled about one thing and I'm going to quote a post I made a little while back...

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                And this week saw the Obama release of the rate increases to Obamacare...even Obama secretly wants her to lose.
                I don't understand how he could have done that so close to the voting day...he nailed Clinton's coffin shut. You'd think being the dishonest scammers that they are...they would have been able to delay doing this until December or January and avoided the reaction. What was Obama thinking?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post

poor mathed was just trying to drive home after casting his vote! He didn't know [MENTION=128167]megas30 and his crew was gonna do him like that.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X