No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Random question. Why would a US leader ask another world leader to look into a ex-2nd in command US leader.

Is there some code word sh^t here or what would another world leader know about Biden that Donald couldnt find out.

Idc about any of the impeach sh^t & that has nothing to do with my question.
    National security?
    Why would the Dems and Clinton do the same with Russia?

Comment

• Remember when fake news Motorcity Cobra was in here everyday trying to sell everyone Russian collusion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        As I was saying. They took a sharpie to it. Only Trumpanzees are dumb enough to believe this is a full transcript.

The average person speaks 125-150 words per minute. And there is nothing Trump loves more than the sound of his own voice.

Bro, you cannot be this dumb .Zelenskiy is NOT a fluent English speaker. His spoken English is very limited and he would certainly need a translator to speak in the manner in which this memo suggests he did.Add a translator going back and forth and you have your 18 minutes.

Comment

• Biden's idiot son was getting paid 50k a month while Joe was VP and it wasn't corruption? Bet he ain't making 50k a month right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post

Bro, you cannot be this dumb .Zelenskiy is NOT a fluent English speaker. His spoken English is very limited and he would certainly need a translator to speak in the manner in which this memo suggests he did.Add a translator going back and forth and you have your 18 minutes.
            You have to understand he's from Detroit, and take into consideration their understanding of the term fluent in English. Zelenskiy could probably be an English teacher in Detroit

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
              National security?
              Like Biden was talking to the Ukraine guy. Biden about to Benedict Arnold some mfers.

It just seems like wed have info about Biden & Donald as the main cat right now could easily look into Bidens file or whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Random question. Why would a US leader ask another world leader to look into a ex-2nd in command US leader.

Is there some code word sh^t here or what would another world leader know about Biden that Donald couldnt find out.

Idc about any of the impeach sh^t & that has nothing to do with my question.
                What, you've never heard of the famous Ukrainian intelligence agency and their ability to find out anything?!

Yeah, me neither

Comment

• Lol Ukraine prez just said there was no pressure.

Comment

• https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ukr...on-biden-probe
                    Ukraine president, in meeting with Trump, says ‘nobody pushed me’ to probe Biden

Comment

• None of this matters because he wouldn't get removed from office after a trial in the Senate, due to the fact that the Republicans have a majority. And you need a 2/3 vote (66% for you math wizards), which would NEVER happen.

End of.

Comment

Working...
                      X