No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

This is what these buffoons are starting impeachment over?

I'm just here for the shytshow bros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Just like the Nixon tapes missing 18 1/2 minutes

I know Trump is ******ed and in the early stages of dementia but even he talks faster than half the average person

The average person speaks at somewhere between 125 and 150 words per minute. It's always better to speak more slowly than quickly. Thus, if you're speaking for 20 minutes, you want a total word count of about 2,500 words.

Comment

• Comment

• this is a boxing forum. FOH with this political bS

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
            this is a boxing forum. FOH with this political bS
            This is off topic. Don't like this section? There's others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Not their job to make that determination. That's the job of the Trump appointed independent IG. He deemed it credible and urgent. The Trump admin needs to comply with the law and turn it over to Congress
              Well, there is no smoke, so there is no fire. This is even weaker than Mueller's Russia collusion fiasco. Easy work.

The whistle-blower's attorney interned for Schumer and Hillary, so this will all come down to a big nothing. Pelosi will have egg no her face, and Democrats will once again look foolish.

Comment

• This will hurt Biden more than Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
                  LMAO did you seriously just link a Youngturds video you ****ing tard?

NVM watched Chunk.. i am now convinced Trump is doomed and will be impeached

Comment

• the Beta-crates are an embarrassment, i'm starting to think they are not intellectually capable anymore of leading a nation, not a big surprise if you import people from Palestine and Somalia known intellectual hubs around the world

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Well, there is no smoke, so there is no fire. This is even weaker than Mueller's Russia collusion fiasco. Easy work.

The whistle-blower's attorney interned for Schumer and Hillary, so this will all come down to a big nothing. Pelosi will have egg no her face, and Democrats will once again look foolish.
                      When did he retain this attorney. Before or after the news the Trump admin was in violation of the law?

Comment

Working...
                      X