No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
    “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

isnt that the entire issue here? is that HE DID INFACT ASK?
    No, the POTUS can ask these things but cant do it for exchange of monies or other goods. Thats the issue here and there was none of that.

Comment

• Biden says to fire that prosecutor or you don't get the money. Crickets.

Trump says Biden was bragging about firing the prosecutor with a naked quid pro quo and that the investigation should be reopened. Impeach!

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        No, the POTUS can ask these things but cant do it for exchange of monies or other goods. Thats the issue here and there was none of that.
        So the president can ask Ukriane to investigate/help against a political opponent? that isnt illegal?

sound a bit ify.

Comment

• Comment

It's outrageous that the Dems are so focused on Trump--yet not at all outraged over what Biden did. No call from Dems to investigate Biden and his son. This all took place while Biden was still Vice President too. Scandalous! But oh wait, there were no scandals during Obama's presidency! LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
              We were told by many here just yesterday that he wouldnt release it lol.

Comment

NOTHING lol
                I feel like it's every other month they try this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
                  “Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution, so if you can look into it, It sounds horrible to me.”

isnt that the entire issue here? is that HE DID INFACT ASK?
                  What is wrong with that?

He wants to look into illegal dealings in regards to Biden’s son. And Biden then using his political power to have the investigator fired and brag about it.

That is a real crime.

What was illegal that nobody, including you, seemed to mind was the russian collusion lie and the whole investigation that followed. Now that was a political hit job.
                  Last edited by Vlad_; 09-25-2019, 12:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                    I feel like it's every other month they try this ****
                    Everyone knows where I stand in politics but cmon. This is gotten out of control.
                    You are 100% right.

Comment

• Random question. Why would a US leader ask another world leader to look into a ex-2nd in command US leader.

Is there some code word sh^t here or what would another world leader know about Biden that Donald couldnt find out.

Idc about any of the impeach sh^t & that has nothing to do with my question.

Comment

Working...
                      X