No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    a lot of the recent ones are filing for asylum from war torn areas. libya, syria, etc.
    A lot perhaps, but most flee to seek a better life ie for economical reasons. As it is it's the human smugglers who decides who's getting into europe and that is not the people in need. It's the people who is willing to pay.

Understand this problem. It's not only those that comes now, but also their relatives. Normally 1 immigrant takes with him 4-5 Family members in the NeXT couple of years. A gigantic strain on a strained welfare system.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      A lot perhaps, but most flee to seek a better life ie for economical reasons. As it is it's the human smugglers who decides who's getting into europe and that is not the people in need. It's the people who is willing to pay.

Understand this problem. It's not only those that comes now, but also their relatives. Normally 1 immigrant takes with him 4-5 Family members in the NeXT couple of years. A gigantic strain on a strained welfare system.
      sounds like an enforcement problem. get on that.

Comment

They pass through Germany, France etc to try and get to the UK.

Comment

I'd say that we want to keep our national identity. Having a vast influx of immigrants from a completely different background is a ****ngous task for assimilation. We helped the hungarians, yugolslavians, vietnamese etc. when they where in need and they assimilated excellent. The empirical evidence from assimilation of arabs and africans shows a completely different story. Higher crime-rates, unemployment, unwillingness to be part of society.

Big difference.
          why is that?

you know white and asians in america assimilated quite nicely too.

what is it with arabs/africans?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            They pass through Germany, France etc to try and get to the UK.
            arabs?

a lot are not making it to uk.

most are in france. millions.

i think uk immigration is more from former colonies pakistan/india.

a few years ago the brit problem was eastern euros.

but that was temp. now more ppl leave uk to go to poland than poles to uk.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              why is that?

you know white and asians in america assimilated quite nicely too.

what is it with arabs/africans?
              I'm no Expert, but the culticural gap might be too great generally. You could say that the vietnamese arguably had a gap about as significant as that of the arabs and africans, but they where fewer in numbers, more humble and showed a willingness to live by the standards of their new adopted homeland. Such a willingness is lacking from the arabs/africans which likely is due to the vast numbers and them settling in arab/african 'ghettos' where they can lead a parrallel life financed by government welfare.

This is huge numbers BTW. These funds has to come from somewhere. increased taxation, less school, less old-age pensions, less healthcare etc. All just to finance immigrants seeking a better life. You should easlily be able to see that this will not end well.

Comment

I'm no Expert, but the culticural gap might be too great generally. You could say that the vietnamese arguably had a gap about as significant as that of the arabs and africans, but they where fewer in numbers, more humble and showed a willingness to live by the standards of their new adopted homeland. Such a willingness is lacking from the arabs/africans which likely is due to the vast numbers and them settling in arab/african 'ghettos' where they can lead a parrallel life financed by government welfare.

This is huge numbers BTW. These funds has to come from somewhere. increased taxation, less school, less old-age pensions, less healthcare etc. All just to finance immigrants seeking a better life. You should easlily be able to see that this will not end well.
                tell me when you leave denmarkistan.

we'll move to australia.

they have asian food too so i can move there.