No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    That is an extremely high number of people to receive in only a year.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34113471

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Hating a whole religion of people over what some are doing is f#cked up whatever the case.

And if they've been persecuted for 1,400 years & done nothing to end it they got bigger problems then me talking ****. You'd think after 1,400 years one group woulda offed the other group by now. What kinda f#ck ups are both sides of this equation that neither side is smart enough to resolve the problems or kill the other in that time.
      I have explained myself to you clearly but you are a contrarian, so why waste my breath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Sounds like a plan, albeit not one which addresses the root cause. You really think Indonesia wants to take over Australia?

Boris Johnson (for once) made a sensible statement yesterday. If we want to stop Syrians coming here, we need to fix Syria.

Unfortunately that requires the US and Obama ain't interested.

You don't mind the Shias so much? I have nothing against Muslims, just terrorists but unfortunately where you find one you seem to find the other these days.

Honestly think the West should defeat ISIS, take back Iraq (and Syria) and run the nations properly themselves because they're never going to do it on their own.

Yes, they'd be accused of invading and stealing oil etc but at least the killing would stop and the country's standard of living would improve.
        Well Shias look good compared to the Sunnis these days but that is because Iran is just sitting back waiting for the next opportunity. To fix Syria means exterminating all ISIS from the earth and this should be done, it's like exterminating nazis... its a duty and it would be easy if the USA got fair dinkum but as usual they are just prolonging a war so they can sell weapons I think, if the US actually went the whole hog ISIS would last a month, I wouldn't take prisoners I would maybe tell them we are but shoot all prisoners behind closed doors, these scum have no right to oxygen let alone to be honest with them... I say go total war on them. One of our major problems is the the president of the USA is a fifth columnist, a traitor now holds the highest office and the left are tipping wine glasses in celebration as they are bringing europe to its knees... Merkel is filth, she should stop breathing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
          i dnt know if this is true but , is it true that most of the population in australia are aborigins?
          No it is not true but the vast majority of aboriginals have far more european or chinese blood than indigenous, I don't know how long a family has to live somewhere before they can be called indigenous, funny thing is, the moment welfare was announced, suddenly there were people everywhere suddenly claiming they were aboriginal, most as white as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
            No it is not true but the vast majority of aboriginals have far more european or chinese blood than indigenous, I don't know how long a family has to live somewhere before they can be called indigenous, funny thing is, the moment welfare was announced, suddenly there were people everywhere suddenly claiming they were aboriginal, most as white as me.
            Like Daniel Geale or Damian Hooper. Cooper the rugbyman also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Y0@NN View Post
              Like Daniel Geale or Damian Hooper. Cooper the rugbyman also.
              Yes and there are others with fame too, Greg Inglis for instance but you can see he can't be mistaken as not being aboriginal. It is fine to recognize your roots but why acknowledge just an 8th or q 16th ?

Comment

• Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                Well Shias look good compared to the Sunnis these days but that is because Iran is just sitting back waiting for the next opportunity. To fix Syria means exterminating all ISIS from the earth and this should be done, it's like exterminating nazis... its a duty and it would be easy if the USA got fair dinkum but as usual they are just prolonging a war so they can sell weapons I think, if the US actually went the whole hog ISIS would last a month, I wouldn't take prisoners I would maybe tell them we are but shoot all prisoners behind closed doors, these scum have no right to oxygen let alone to be honest with them... I say go total war on them. One of our major problems is the the president of the USA is a fifth columnist, a traitor now holds the highest office and the left are tipping wine glasses in celebration as they are bringing europe to its knees... Merkel is filth, she should stop breathing.
                I don't know what a 5th columnist is, but I do agree that Iraq & Syria need Obama out of office asap. He came in on the "bring the troops home" ticket and is loathe to send them back when that's precisely what needs to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  I don't know what a 5th columnist is, but I do agree that Iraq & Syria need Obama out of office asap. He came in on the "bring the troops home" ticket and is loathe to send them back when that's precisely what needs to be done.
                  Fith columnists are people working against the interests of your country, or traitors.

Comment

• They're really ramping up the pressure on David Cameron to accept migrants/refugees today.

Comment

Working...
                    X