No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Self explanatory really, this is the beginning of the end of Europe, it has been invaded.

yugoslav macedonia or greek macedonia?

Comment

btw there's 6-7 million arabs in europe.

3-4 million in france alone.

3,000 syrian refugees don't make much difference except for a political agenda.

Comment

800k in Germany this year. Tons of other countries that were forced into the burden of taking in thousands of immigrants. That's the curse of being in the farce called Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
          800k in Germany this year. Tons of other countries that were forced into the burden of taking in thousands of immigrants. That's the curse of being in the farce called Europe.
          every country has immigrants. not just europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            btw there's 6-7 million arabs in europe.

3-4 million in france alone.

3,000 syrian refugees don't make much difference except for a political agenda.
            Its something like thousands PER DAY, at this rate there will be a million more in small time then ten million. I am not european, thank god for that but if europe falls we are all in deep shyte

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              every country has immigrants. not just europe.
              I know but this is a human tide unprecedented in the last century or so, as I said an flood, an invasion... Europeans didn't cause their problems, may not have helped much but Europeans will soon be a minority in their own countries and that will not be pretty for them, Hell, the europeans will become refugees and will want to migrate to Australia just to be safe. Is ISIS behind this ?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                Yeah there is something highly sinister going on, this is the UN and Obama and all the leftists behind this.... lol the left is sowing the seeds of their own annihilation.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                  Its something like thousands PER DAY, at this rate there will be a million more in small time then ten million. I am not european, thank god for that but if europe falls we are all in deep shyte
                  the current news about macedonia is syrian refugees.

now if you want to talk immigration then you shouldn't have mentioned macedonia because they come thru a lot of places.

eu has no immigration restrictions between eu states. (EXCEPT NEWER MEMBERS)

europe immigration laws are much tougher than most countries.

you either have to rich, well educated or marry a german.

europe have rich countries, ppl always immigrate to richer countries.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                    I know but this is a human tide unprecedented in the last century or so, as I said an flood, an invasion... Europeans didn't cause their problems, may not have helped much but Europeans will soon be a minority in their own countries and that will not be pretty for them, Hell, the europeans will become refugees and will want to migrate to Australia just to be safe. Is ISIS behind this ?
                    european is a geographic term.

anyone living in europe is european.

now say what you really mean.

Comment

Working...
                    X