MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    The EU is clearly not on top of this problem at all. Action needs to be taken very quickly or Europe will be irreversibly changed. The politicians is so obviosly out of line with their people.

I am very worried.
    Me too Bat, wondering where you are living now, PM me if you like. I do not live in Europe but from the news I am seeing looks bad, the sea of people seems endless

Comment

Read

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      european is a geographic term.

anyone living in europe is european.

now say what you really mean.
      It seems you are trying to read my mind, this aint about race its about ideology, sure there are always migrants but this seems way bigger.

Comment

the current news about macedonia is syrian refugees.

now if you want to talk immigration then you shouldn't have mentioned macedonia because they come thru a lot of places.

eu has no immigration restrictions between eu states. (EXCEPT NEWER MEMBERS)

europe immigration laws are much tougher than most countries.

you either have to rich, well educated or marry a german.

europe have rich countries, ppl always immigrate to richer countries.
        Either have to be rich or marry a german ??? they have open the floodgates and anyone can now just walk in. I mention Macedonia because thats where the news I get says they are going in, Syrians and tens of thousands of Nth Africans.

Comment

what

your ppl have low birth rates and older and older citizens.

you need the influx of immigration.
          Who are you to say that ? They do not need to become outnumbered in their own countries, they will lose everything.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
            It seems you are trying to read my mind, this aint about race its about ideology, sure there are always migrants but this seems way bigger.
            we'll see in the future.

everyone always blame immigrants and it changes from era to era.

in america, it was irish, then italians, then chinese, now mexicans.

eventually they get accepted and the next group is blamed.

there's half a mill IRANIANS here in l.a. plus a lot of indian/pakistani/bangladeshi muslims and they don't cause any problems. maybe arab muslims are worst.

Comment

This

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              There's been some riots in Germany the past couple of weeks. Actual riots but also arson on buildings set to be prepared for immigrants.

I don't think even a civil war is gonna do anything at this point. This has become a permanent problem.

Yeah no, you got a bunch of Mexicans coming in mostly to do your dirty work. Come back and talk when you got thousands of people from a culture and religion that is set on domination, hates your country but will demand everything anyway, and raises the crime and wellfare statistics.
              Yeah no, you got a bunch of Mexicans coming in mostly to do your dirty work. Come back and talk when you got thousands of people from a culture and religion that is set on domination, hates your country but will demand everything anyway, and raises the crime and wellfare statistics.
              THIS is exactly it. Than god someone is prepared to say it, history tells us that their religion has no room for any other belief system, People desreve the right to a belief be it religion or atheism but when one group wants to destroy the world, to actually let them come in numbers enough to become dominant is suicide. Wherever they get a majority the true terror begins.. for those who cry "racist" get prepared to pay your jizyah tax but that will be temporary, they will start real persecution and terror. FFS they just blew up ancient Palmyra, the ruins have ceased to exist. The churches and cathedrals in Europe will be next,

Comment

wow

blame greece. their whining is why eu countries have to take more.

let's be real. if these immigrants were white or even light brown you wouldn't be complaining.

but dark brown or blacks with different religion?

OH NO THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!
                let's be real. if these immigrants were white or even light brown you wouldn't be complaining.
                No we would, it ain't the colour of skin, it's whether they hate you or not and they hate you..... and everything you stand for and believe, you deny it because you seriously lack an understanding of history.

Comment

european is a geographic term.

anyone living in europe is european.

now say what you really mean.
                  I disagree with this. Europe isnt North America which is a land built on immigrants after eradicating the indigenous people. Europe has many centuries of history and an ingrained culture. North American culture is really whatever culture is brought there. People entering Europe are not European unless they embrace the language, culture, etc. they can't go in there and shape it. I can almost guarantee the majority of the Muslim immigrants going there aren't going to embrace European life and culture. Muslim culture is diametrically opposed to European life, it shouldn't be mixed in. Just as I shouldn't think that my ideals would mix in with the lifestyle in Riyadh.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
                    Either have to be rich or marry a german ??? they have open the floodgates and anyone can now just walk in. I mention Macedonia because thats where the news I get says they are going in, Syrians and tens of thousands of Nth Africans.
                    that was german laws before. dunno about now.

Comment

huh

a lot of the recent ones are filing for asylum from war torn areas. libya, syria, etc.
                      Yeah, they destroyed their own countries with their beliefs now they have come to destroy other countries, We didn't cause their problems although maybe Obama has something to do with it, but where are his loyalties

Comment

Working...
                      X