No announcement yet.

MACEDONIA - The end of Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Yeah there is something highly sinister going on, this is the UN and Obama and all the leftists behind this.... lol the left is sowing the seeds of their own annihilation.
    are you american?

it's stupid to apply american political classifications to the rest of the world.

they are different. the closest to us is uk tory and labour. but even then there are major differences between left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
      800k in Germany this year. Tons of other countries that were forced into the burden of taking in thousands of immigrants. That's the curse of being in the farce called Europe.
      The EU is clearly not on top of this problem at all. Action needs to be taken very quickly or Europe will be irreversibly changed. The politicians is so obviosly out of line with their people.

I am very worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        every country has immigrants. not just europe.
        We're talking about the new law that forces all these Euro countries to take in thousands upon thousands of these people no matter what. And that's not even counting the thousands who are coming in illegally with boats every day.

It's only the yanks in this forum who don't make a big deal out of this. No kidding, when you don't have to deal with them.

Comment

We're talking about the new law that forces all these Euro countries to take in thousands upon thousands of these people no matter what. And that's not even counting the thousands who are coming in illegally with boats every day.

It's only the yanks in this forum who don't make a big deal out of this. No kidding, when you don't have to deal with them.
          I dont think the yanks are aware of the magnitude of this issue. In Europe there's a welfaresystem and housing obligations that has to be met. A megatask.

had it been in fatyankeestan, those migrants would just be left to themselves I guess.

Comment

by the way i hope you know in america the right wing party supports immigration and left wing party is against it.

though you wouldn't know from their public/pr stance.

democrats try to appeal to minority constituents. republicans to their white constituents.

BUT democrats power comes from unions. anti-immigration. anti-cheaper, immigrant labor.

AND republican power comes from businesses. pro immigration, pro cheap immigrant labor.

Comment

yeah. america only has 40-50 million immigrants. what do we know?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I dont think the yanks are aware of the magnitude of this issue. In Europe there's a welfaresystem and housing obligations that has to be met. A megatask.

had it been in fatyankeestan, those migrants would just be left to themselves I guess.
                your ppl have low birth rates and older and older citizens.

you need the influx of immigration.

Comment

There's been some riots in Germany the past couple of weeks. Actual riots but also arson on buildings set to be prepared for immigrants.

I don't think even a civil war is gonna do anything at this point. This has become a permanent problem.

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  yeah. america only has 40-50 million immigrants. what do we know?
                  Yeah no, you got a bunch of Mexicans coming in mostly to do your dirty work. Come back and talk when you got thousands of people from a culture and religion that is set on domination, hates your country but will demand everything anyway, and raises the crime and wellfare statistics.

Comment

There's been some riots in Germany the past couple of weeks. Actual riots but also arson on buildings set to be prepared for immigrants.

I don't think even a civil war is gonna do anything at this point. This has become a permanent problem.

Yeah no, you got a bunch of Mexicans coming in mostly to do your dirty work. Come back and talk when you got thousands of people from a culture and religion that is set on domination, hates your country but will demand everything anyway, and raises the crime and wellfare statistics.
                    blame greece. their whining is why eu countries have to take more.

let's be real. if these immigrants were white or even light brown you wouldn't be complaining.

but dark brown or blacks with different religion?

OH NO THEY'RE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY!

Comment

i changed my mind.

immigrants are awful.

EU and Germany need to find a FINAL SOLUTION TO THE IMMIGRANT QUESTION.

Comment

Working...
                      X