Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All lives matter

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Despite the claims of conspiracy theories low doses of flouride do not make human beings more compliant.
      That's a lie:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/08/2...ness-will-act/

hitler was the 1st one to do it.

After the war, what scientist you think america brought over? (which is well documented btw)

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post

Despite the claims of conspiracy theories low doses of flouride do not make human beings more compliant.
        Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        That's a lie:

After the war, what scientist you think america brought over? (which is well documented btw)
        Canada is the best proof of how fluoride helps in population control, no matter how the government decides to screw us, Canadians just grumble a little and then bend over, when in any non-fluoridated nation there would be revolution in the streets. Canadians are so complacent we'd just quietly go to the gas chambers like good little sheep

Comment

These cops are out of control. The conservatives who vehemently support the police in these kinds of case when they are obviously in wrong drive me nuts. But generally I avoid those social media wars because there's no sense banging my head against the wall for something that isn't going to change any time soon.

Comment

That's a lie:

Comment

vegas just laid down odds for riot potential on this

they got it 3 to 1

put me down for $100

Comment

Those who leave in Texas know that Police and Corrections Officers are good at that.

They will murder you and then make it look like u hung yourself. Son of *****es murdered a woman. Big ****ing men

Comment

An internet meme picture and a link from a website called "waking times"? Well if that hasn't convinced you...

American brought Hitler over to do science after the war?

Joking aside Americans sequestered German rocket scientists after the war, not fluoride scientists.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    These cops are out of control. The conservatives who vehemently support the police in these kinds of case when they are obviously in wrong drive me nuts. But generally I avoid those social media wars because there's no sense banging my head against the wall for something that isn't going to change any time soon.
                    Solid post. I lean on the conservative side of most things except abortion, marijuana legalization and police accountability. I don't understand how some of these bootlickers can condone the killing of someone because they didn't comply with a **** in uniform.

Comment

Anonymous says Sandra Bland was murdered.

Comment

Working...
                      X