Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe gays should be allowed get married and adopt children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    There is a vote in Ireland coming up,
    Basically if it passes Gays will be allowed marry and be allowed to adopt and raise children.

What are your thoughts on this?
    No, I don't think gays like you should be allowed to adopt children. We don't need people like you raising f*ggot ass kids with poor grammar.

No offense man.

Comment

My whole thing is, people are talking about people raised by gay parents growing up with a stigma like it's the parents fault, shouldn't it be the ****s making them feel like they have a stigma because they're being backwards redneck ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        My whole thing is, people are talking about people raised by gay parents growing up with a stigma like it's the parents fault, shouldn't it be the ****s making them feel like they have a stigma because they're being backwards redneck ****s?
        Yeaa.

The argument that kids with gay parents will be made fun of in school is ridiculous.
        I know a girl who didnt want to have a mixed race baby because of racist people.
        So she would prefer her child to be friends with racists, lol. Stoopid!

Anway, i think good parents are good parents regardless of gender. Thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
          Yeaa.

The argument that kids with gay parents will be made fun of in school is ridiculous.
          I know a girl who didnt want to have a mixed race baby because of racist people.
          So she would prefer her child to be friends with racists, lol. Stoopid!

Anway, i think good parents are good parents regardless of gender. Thats it.
          I've given out too much karma in the last 24 hours, but i'll make a run back when i can and green k ya. people are dumb...

Comment

I don't think they should be allowed to adopt a highway much less a child..

Comment

My thoughts are simple..

I have no issue with any ****sexual where I see they are not harming anybody with their sexuality at all. I know several personally, they are readily accepted by women and most men in this day and age.

Where I clash with them is that I DO consider it a pathogenic condition!

Were it not the case, and ****sexuality was a normal state of life, then our species would cease to exist.

I wouldn't pick on someone in a wheel chair for being unable to climb stairs so I'd extend likewise to the ****s.

I couldn't give a crap if they got married or not, that should have no relevance politically whatsoever. The only people who would have any issue with that are religious people who quite frankly are a sign of a diseased mind anyhow and should be outlawed themselves LOL

But if anyone thinks its healthy for a ****sexual couple to adopt and raise a CHILD, then I find that idea repulsive.

I think ****sexuals should be absolutely forbidden to adopt a child!

The child would be immediately burdened with stigma and unsociable and inappropriate sexual ideas and be crippled with a morose personality disorder at best from the start, even if the child was mentally strong.

I think allowing ****sexuals to adopt a child is tantamount to child abuse.

Comment

I don't know man, it's not about Derranged being gay or not it's about his alcohol fueled behavior,the children would grow up in a messed up environment.

Comment

I don't even think heterosexuals should marry. As for adopting kids...I think it would be easier for a kid having heterosexual parents who hate each other like other parents. What kid wants to go to parent/teacher meetings with a couple of ****'s? Life is hard enough for a kid today.
                  Last edited by jaded; 05-17-2015, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
                    I don't think they should be allowed to adopt a highway much less a child..
                    Green K

Comment

No, let kids live in foster homes or homeless

Comment

Working...
                      X