Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe gays should be allowed get married and adopt children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe gays should be allowed get married and adopt children?

There is a vote in Ireland coming up,
    Basically if it passes Gays will be allowed marry and be allowed to adopt and raise children.

What are your thoughts on this?

I dont see the problem with it

Comment

I could careless what others do in their own personal lives

Comment

I dont think they should be allowed to adopt.. don't give a **** what anyone says it's not normal to be brought up by gay parents.. kid will probably be bullied at school too..

As for marriage.. i don't care its up to them as adults

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
          I could careless what others do in their own personal lives
          Didn't you make a go fund me for a gay free community centre?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            There is a vote in Ireland coming up,
            Basically if it passes Gays will be allowed marry and be allowed to adopt and raise children.

What are your thoughts on this?

as long as you and your partner arent harming anyone, you guys should be free to do what you want

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              as long as you and your partner arent harming anyone, you guys should be free to do what you want

Comment

You finally met the right man for ya pb32?

Comment

Very strongly believe they should. If that makes me a ***, i'm a *** or a *****. Whatever, I've always been pro LBGT, it kinda makes me a little uncomfortable in the back of my head when I see it I admit that but not enough to give me the right to deny them god given rights. I say *** and stuff too, which I probably shouldnt but I dont really give a ****. One of my best friends came out a few years ago, nothing really changed. People just need to give up on trying to stop it, it's gonna happen. The anti gay people are gonna end up being used in stock film like the people lined up outside schools yelling at black kids going to white schools.

Comment

Yeah for sure, and that was before I found out my best friends was gay. However, I think all members of LGBT should consider something before they adopt, how it's going to affect the kid. Granted, there are people like myself, and many others on this forum and even in this thread that may be perfectly fine with gay marriage, there are still those out there that aren't.

So despite you being able to deal with the hate, abuse, whatever, your kid is bound to run into trouble and face being bullied or singled out, not only by his classmates but the parents of his classmates too.

If you adopt a kid as a gay couple you need to seriously get him/her enrolled in some sort of martial art, even boxing, so they can kick ass to save themselves if they need to.

Comment

Working...
                    X