Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you believe gays should be allowed get married and adopt children?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
    I dont think they should be allowed to adopt.. don't give a **** what anyone says it's not normal to be brought up by gay parents.. kid will probably be bullied at school too..

As for marriage.. i don't care its up to them as adults
    This Exactly.

Seems to be the big talking point in Ireland at the moment.

Personally, I don't really care about gays marrying, but raring children? It's not right.

Comment

My problem is the LGBT community is so ****ing small like 0.5% of the population yet gets so much coverage.. who really gives a ****?

Comment

Simple answer, yes.

I think the older I get, I'm becoming more conservative in some of my views, maybe. I do think it is important in most cases to have a strong father figure in a household, or life, even if the parents are divorced. Especially in the case of young males.

But that being said, if a child is in the situation where they find themselves in some of these fucked up foster care systems, or even worse, a ward of the state, I see no problem at all in a LBGT couple adopting a child, and giving them a much better place to live, and lot in life in the future.

Then you got these Hollywood couples adopting kids from BFE as a fucking status symbol, when there are millions of children here stateside that could use a good home. They probably give a shit more about dogs in reality. F@ggots.

End of rant.

Comment

Nobody should be marrying children.

Comment

To me it is weird but these people want to provide a good life for kids... so who am I to say no? If they take care of they kid(s) that's all that matters.

Comment

Why not, I mean it might be hard for a kid at school and such but way better than growing up in an orphanage, or extreme poverty or an abusive situation.

Although I am kinda against them using surrogates and donors etc. I think if they want to take on a kid who is in a bad situation and give them a good life that's great but if you are going to create a new life then it should have a mother and father in a stable situation with the intent to be a family permanently.
              Last edited by Furn; 05-16-2015, 08:02 AM.

Comment

Yes of course they should.

Comment

marriage sure but adopting children... no. I think you are then forcing a lifestyle onto the child. Not saying the kid will end up like them but in my opinion what adults do is their own business but a healthy kid should have a parent of both genders. Childhood can be cruel & most people still don't accept ****sexuality. They may talk a good game to your face but in reality many of them are full of crap. just my opinion...

Comment

Of course they should. If they can provide a stable and loving environment for a child or children why wouldn't you want that?

There are enough unwanted children in this world already.

Comment

Why not? Humans are already allowed to marry sheep where you're from.

Comment

Working...
                      X